jimmy-butler-paper.gif
nope

This game is dedicated to ZaZa! :pimp:
20160712__ZAZA-PACHULIA3.jpg

#DubsIn4 :pimp:

👀👀

KLAY AINT DILLON

He was in the 2nd half.

I’ll sacrifice a few Poole Party 3’s if it builds his irrational confidence and he takes shots away from Steph and Klay

Had the same thought all game. Anybody but Curry fr. They’ll all start bricking eventually.

The warriors only have 4 players that can score.
Curry, Klay, Poole and Wiggins. They are playing a LOT of non shooters as well. They’ll have to start going small sooner rather than later. Looney not gon get many minutes moving forward.

came here to watch a basketball gm, not a lakers ft shooting contest :smh:
dubs on short rest, played like **** and didn't get the calls and they still almost won :lol:
like i said, dubs in 5

Read the replies to that tweet from Marcus.
Warriors fans really #DontKnowBall that’s sad 😞

lakers length is a problem. klay turning into dillon brooks w/o a vest hurt this game.

it's just one game. gotta drag AD out of the paint when he's on defense, even it means setting high screens. onto thursday.

Yeah I imagine the Warriors go to a lot more pick and rolls with Steph and let him dribble more and play on ball.

Realistically the Lakers needed to win this game. We had 3 days rest and the warriors were coming off a game 7. Ham played AD all 24 minutes in the 2nd half for a reason. This game was hella important to us. Draymond did a good job on AD in the 4th quarter but I attribute that more to AD being tired.

It’s funny, AD and Bron are more dominant on defense than they are on offense. They put on a paint protecting master class tonight (It’s easier with the Warriors playing so many non-shooters, but still it was impressive). We need it for this version of the team too. Dlo, reaves, Rui and Dennis can provide enough offense to let Lebron and AD conserve their energy on offense. Let AD ball the first 3 quarters and let Lebron close it out and finish the game.

👀👀

He was in the 2nd half.

Had the same thought all game. Anybody but Curry fr. They’ll all start bricking eventually.

The warriors only have 4 players that can score.
Curry, Klay, Poole and Wiggins. They are playing a LOT of non shooters as well. They’ll have to start going small sooner rather than later. Looney not gon get many minutes moving forward.

Read the replies to that tweet from Marcus.
Warriors fans really #DontKnowBall that’s sad 😞

Marcus Thompson a clown. Lakers were +20 points from the FT line and +24 in the paint. That's how you negate being -45 at the 3 point line. GS isn't going to get any calls next game either if they're going to shoot 50 threes. Lakers actually let them off the hook down the stretch with some really boneheaded plays.

Yep. They gotta adjust and know a few will get blocked but they gotta go stronger and give themselves a chance to draw some fouls as well.
But also you don’t have to “be in the paint” all day to have fouls called for you lol.

AD went 14 in the first, 9 in the second, 5 in the third and then 2 in the fourth. He’ll no doubt get his stats but maybe they figured a little something out haha.

Adjustments adjustments
Agreed, we just gotta get smarter with our shot selection and maybe gun for more midrange opportunities.

dray getting a ticky tack 3rd foul with 8 minutes left in the first half was huge. refs essentially took him out the paint and took away one of the warriors best facilitators on offense for that stretch. i’m not gonna sit here and say that the lakers weren’t more aggressive on offense, but the way the refs swallowed the whistle while steph was getting grabbed off ball and prevented from getting to his spots was dumb. i need to see steph get the same calls they gave DLo and Schroeder

it’s a marathon, not a sprint. how many times we gonna anoint someone “the curry stopper” after one game, only for steph to bust their *** after they get exhausted chasing him around for multiple games?

did we not just see what he did to the DPOY in the finals last year?

Series is over, playoffs is over, Lakers are easily winning this whole thing.

Yall might as well come up with all your excuses as to how we won the title.

I did this during the Disney title and I was right.

Warriors are the embodiment of the too small taunt.

Warriors diont even deserve to be called Warriors against the Lakers, they should rename themselves "Recruits."

Even if Warriors shoout 50% from the three, Lakers gonna win making 70% from 2.

Yall Looney for thinkin Looney had ANY shot against AD, toooooooooooooooooooo slow.

Big deal he got 20+ rebounds.. AD did that and scored 30.

Jordan Poole proved why future LA LAkers star Draymond Green popped him in the face.

The only teams that matched up well against the Lakers is Paper Clipps and Milwaukieeee Reindeer and they both fishing right now.

I hope Philly makes the Finals so AD can show Embiid the true Embodiment of AD.

Lebron hasnt even played good and we still win, just wait till hes done healing in Boba Fetts Bacta tank.

Yall aint ready.
Really, after only 1 game?

The series just started. Let me guess, you ****ted on the Warriors when we were down 0-2 to the Kings too.

Let's just see how things unfold before we start getting ahead of ourselves.

warriors fans can’t fathom their team actually losing so they have to complain about the refs. **** is honestly comical. Have some dignity.

watch steph and klay moving off ball. dudes don’t even grab their gfs and wives that tight

Shouts out to Dubious. The way he sounded, he used every therapy and treatment to get that ankle ready for last nite. In other words, just how doped up he was can only be explained by him and the team doc.

Quick still hasn’t had a real breakout game. Grimes rusty af but he still needs to start and get fed. The Harts were huge again. And along with Mitch, Bam was held to a rather pedestrian nite.
RJ eyes light up every time he sees Jimmy and da Heats. Can they just try to keep him going instead of whatever be happening now?

*::N•<Y>•K::*

Back
Top Bottom