The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Fun game last night. Should be a great series.

Lakers has a good game plan going in and executed it well. AD was indeed dominant.

Looking forward to seeing what GSW does differently on Thursday. But regardless of adjustments, they’re simply going to need someone other than Steph, Klay and Poole to makes some shots.

Good morning, NT. WHERE IS EVERYONE???

It's a beautiful day.

7bff1a0e-7312-4cae-9a3a-b12bbf5ef323-jpeg.3124328

That last play is kinda on Green. Gotta know your personnel. No idea why he swung it to Poole in that situation. I will say ill take what Poole did over what Grayson Allen did in last seconds of first round series.

Complaining about refs is the saddest loser mentality. Everybody at some point is gonna be mad at how the refs call a game. Especially when u lose. But coming from Warriors fans it always makes me smile. Warriors have perfected the art of the moving screen and the leash the refs give Draymond is ten times the length anyone else has in the league. He easily could have been double T’d last night but you all got that gift.

I feel like the Lakers should live with that too :lol:. There’s a handful of guys who scare you from that distance with a playoff game on the line. He’s not one of them

When he was making shots early in the game I was happy as hell. Please keep shooting Poole.

Same thing with Klay. He was hitting early but he was getting worked on defense by Bron/Rui and couldn’t hit **** in the 2nd half.

The only other offense threat the warriors have is Wiggins. Please let Wiggins shoot more! I love the mid range jumpers!!!!

Anytime Steph doesn’t shoot it’s a win for the Lakers.

I was less bothered by that last Poole 3 than a play earlier in the 4th where he watched a ball roll out of bounds that it seemed like he easily could have gotten. It ended up going to the Lakers.

That last play is kinda on Green. Gotta know your personnel. No idea why he swung it to Poole in that situation. I will say ill take what Poole did over what Grayson Allen did in last seconds of first round series.
You could see Steph doing the swinging motion after the miss. Poole had a good look, but there was time to get even better look

I was less bothered by that last Poole 3 than a play earlier in the 4th where he watched a ball roll out of bounds that it seemed like he easily could have gotten. It ended up going to the Lakers.
Dray was pissed. It was a play that they did not talk about. Poole could have easily ran and got the loose ball, but got lazy and thought it was out on lakers

Went to sleep at halftime because washed. Gotta watch the 2nd half today. Good article on The Athletic about whether the Warriors should just go small. Feel like that might be their best option + Steph PnRs. Probably just a high variance choice between opening up Steph to really go off, or AD just dominating this series even more on the glass and offensively. They have to get AD away from the rim and not sagging somehow though

Went to sleep at halftime because washed. Gotta watch the 2nd half today. Good article on The Athletic about whether the Warriors should just go small. Feel like that might be their best option + Steph PnRs. Probably just a high variance choice between opening up Steph to really go off, or AD just dominating this series even more on the glass and offensively. They have to get AD away from the rim and not sagging somehow though

Only way would be reducing Looney's minutes. If Steph doesn't go nuclear in return it's going to be a blowout.

Back
Top Bottom