The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Fouling less is easier said than done for the Warriors, IMO. To an extent, hacking just seems to be a natural tendency for a lot of their guys. Some games the refs give them more leeway to do it than others. Going to take some real conscious discipline from them to cut down on their fouls significantly.

Hacking and careless turnovers are the Dubs MO. Some teams will make a dumb pass to try and make a good play. Dubshow will just throw a dumb pass trying to be cute.

let-it-rain-shoot.gif

Missed this but i'm not buying this is all on Poole. Dramond swung it to him hard like this is it mane, and Steph stopped moving. They wanted him to take that.

Curb is basically R-rated Seinfeld on steroids with George as the main protagonist instead of Jerry. By virtue of being on HBO it can do things Seinfeld just couldn’t.

I could see why someone who watched Curb first would be lukewarm on Seinfeld.

Yea that’s what I did. That’s what could be skewing things.

I watched Curb. Grew up watching Curb.

Then I watched Seinfeld I think around 2015ish? When I was in Grad.

And I was like “Oh this is like PG version Curb”. George is Larry. Larry is George. I like Larry better.

Im Glad Embid Won MVP So He Can Move On To Bigger Things In His Career.

I Understand The Accomplishment And The Desire But I Feel Like He's Focused On It A Bit Too Much The Last Few Seasons.

did they show the replay on the jumpball that they missed? i swear wiggs had shroeder? tied up and ref just staring at the play and then rewarded lakers with the timeout :lol:

Back
Top Bottom