The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Logical laker fans, what are you doing about the Reaves matchup and these Steph PNRs

Might be better off with Reaves running with the bench unit and starting Rui this series.

Steph gonna Steph, just gotta try to minimize his vision when he's got pressure on him but easier said than done.

Logical laker fans, what are you doing about the Reaves matchup and these Steph PNRs
giphy.gif

A’s joining the movement now too

Yea but the A’s weren’t in LA.

Raider fans have to be the most confused group of fans when it comes to rooting for teams from other sports :lol:

At least with Dallas it’s consistently alway (Cowboys, Lakers, Yankees, Duke) :lol:

Part of this has to be the Raiders fault. Moving everywhere every 20 years.

My parents are immigrants so they didn't really raise me to be a fan of the Warriors because they didn't care and Eddie Jones was my favorite player so I stuck with them :lol:

Funny because my whole fam were Laker fans when Shaq was there but only cared about Shaq so when he got traded my brother (who was only eight jumped ship to Miami and Wade is his favorite player of all time now. My pops became just a Bron fan and my mom just supported Tim Duncan because of his demeanor :lol: they all had aproblem with Kobe on top of that :lol:

I didn't care about football or baseball for awhile so went with Raiders and A's when I started getting into them

Last edited:

Ham is going to have to switch up the Klay match up.
That's two games AR has looked in over his head. Ham gotta scheme something up.
May be forced to start TB next game, and see pray he doesn't get lost.

Back
Top Bottom