The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

😂 ALA with their shirts off.

It's wild. Did these guys think the Lakers are going to sweep the Warriors? The Warriors are decent team and I expect them to win a couple of home games. The Warriors are one of the best home teams in the league and one of the worst road teams in the league, prone to huge swings based on where they are playing.

Last edited:
Warriors were forced to show their hand tonight

No way you want Curry being playoff Rondo and only taking 12 shots
Meanwhile the Green brothers were a combined 11 for 19 tonight

Draymond and Jermichael cant replicate that kind of production on the road

“Reasonable laker fan” with “concrete evidence”

Attention Darvin:

Anthony Davis just About Disappeared in yet Another Disappointing game 2 Laker playoff loss and All Day long tomorrow you might wonder this: "if he Ain't Dominating on D like he did in game 1, then can he at least Attack Draymond so that Angry Dray can receive Another Disqualification?! This in itself would be Absolutely Damaging to All Dem Warrior coaches and fans :lol:

Attention Darvin

Anthony Davis just About Disappeared in yet Another Disappointing game 2 Laker playoff loss and All Day long tomorrow I will wonder this: "if he Ain't Dominating on D like he did in game 1, then can he at least Attack Draymond so that Angry Dray can receive Another Disqualification. This in itself would be Absolutely Damaging to All Dem Warriors fans :lol:

:rofl:

Attention Darvin:

Anthony Davis just About Disappeared in yet Another Disappointing game 2 Laker playoff loss and All Day long tomorrow you might wonder this: "if he Ain't Dominating on D like he did in game 1, then can he at least Attack Draymond so that Angry Dray can receive Another Disqualification?! This in itself would be Absolutely Damaging to All Dem Warrior coaches and fans :lol:
now write me a love letter

Have yet to see a single Laker fan complain about the FT differential from this game.

We can accept a loss as a loss.
Cool bro.

But the team itself was complaining

oh-no-you-didnt-pout.gif

Have yet to see a single Laker fan complain about the FT differential from this game.

We can accept a loss as a loss.
apparently warrior fans think that playing basketball int he paint is cheating??

have to shoot from 40 feet and do weird tik tok dance is playing basketball tho :stoneface:

😂 ALA with their shirts off.

no one’s shirt is off. these playoffs just showing us that one game has no bearing on the next.. AD goes for 30 and 23 in G1 and disappears in G2. klay and AD just switched bodies tonite. if you told me that Rui Hachimura would be the only consistent player in this series, i would’ve told you to put down the pipe.

“tune in next time for basketball z” :lol:

All **** talk aside it's cool seeing the Warriors and Lakers match up in the playoffs.

Maybe I'm just burnt out from life the last few years so I don't talk **** like I used to but growing up in the Bay it's dope to see finally happen in my lifetime. I was 1 when they last matched up.

Which is why LAL needs to play an aggressive style and continually attack the paint so that it increases their chances of getting to the FT line with regularity.

It's ultra important for the Lakers to get to the line a lot more times than the Warriors because if the Lakers are constantly getting to the line it disrupts the rhythm and flow of what the Warriors are trying to accomplish on offense.

The Lakers already know this.
The Lakers have to get to the line because they'll be outscored by 20 points in 3 pointers alone every game......

Nobody talks about it but the Lakers continually get phantom calls, ****, Kerr had to challenge an obvious foul on Bron that was originally called a charge tonight. Also, how in the world does someone play 40 minutes in an NBA game and not commit a foul (as bron did in game 1)

Rui hashimura been a bucket this playoff run.
Dope to see the resurgence

Fam was legit struggling mentally a few years ago, vanished for a while, came back to DC underweight but found his way again over the last couple years

Happy to see him have his moments after coming back from whatever he was dealing with personally

Take care of mentals and personal health brehs

It's wild. Did these guys think the Lakers are going to sleep? The Warriors are decent team and I expect them to win a couple of home games. The Warriors are one of the best home teams in the league and one of the worst road teams in the league, prone to huge swings based on where they are playing.
Indeed.

But it's kinda unfair to not take into account that when the dubs needed to win on the road to stay alive, they did it...

Twice.

The Lakers have to get to the line because they'll be outscored by 20 points in 3 pointers alone every game......

Nobody talks about it but the Lakers continually get phantom calls, ****, Kerr had to challenge an obvious foul on Bron that was originally called a charge tonight. Also, how in the world does someone play 40 minutes in an NBA game and not commit a foul (as bron did in game 1)

Still complaining about calls while the Lakers didn’t have a FT attempt until the end of the second quarter is Wild

Back
Top Bottom