The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

That's literally the only thing I know about dude. 90s Joe Rogan seems like a spot on comparison though.

Two sides of the same coin. Rogan is the type of guy to "hear both sides"...while a lot of the stuff Stern said would probably make you smack the **** out of him if y'all were in the same room. Pretty ironic he wants players to come and show their respects.

As a Black man, I don't eff with either

i like how kerr switched it up on offense and had steph creating the action and then having dray guard AD.. dray has always given AD problems dating back to his Pels days. that could be series-changing and make AD uncomfortable in the paint. but it’s really anyone’s series right now.

unfortunately, for some reason, staples/crypto is steph’s kryponite.
I'm actually not worried about Steph at staples. I think the lighting throws off the depth perception at first, but he'll be fine.

I know we all remember him having some stinker games here and there, but it's not nearly as bad as people remember. Curry good in any hood.

Screenshot_20230505_134021_Chrome.jpg

Most recent games there, first colume is points.

Screenshot_20230505_134047_Chrome.jpg

I'm actually not worried about Steph at staples. I think the lighting throws off the depth perception at first, but he'll be fine.

I know we all remember him having some stinker games here and there, but it's not nearly as bad as people remember. Curry good in any hood.

but the Warriors aint

Here’s the percentages you conveniently left out:

1976E3A5-EA59-49DB-B394-2AE650825E67.jpeg

Not sure how accurate these numbers are but Steph Curry shooting 42.6/32.5 at staples is crazy. It’s even crazier cuz we’ve sucked for a majority of the time he’s been good.

6 or 7 for me. Hope I’m wrong though
I'm a KD stan and I just have to think he and Book alone can make this a series, but tbh I haven't seen it thus far. The first two games were never even close, even when the score was.

Denver also deserves their flowers, I think they come out of the west regardless of who wins the California series.

i was too young to really understand the entertainment of howard stern.. i just remember him always having adult actresses and beetlejuice on the set. the amount of chest-action alone was enough to watch without comprehending, but was he just 90s joe rogan?

need an old-head to chime in on what stern was..

someone put out the bat signal for NT’s OG Brosizzlew30.23 Brosizzlew30.23
My man Moe. What up brother. Howard Stern has been arguably the biggest shock jock On the radio going back to the nineties. Howard was my late father's go to every single morning on the radio. Why does Howard have a gazillion fans? Because the guy keeps it real he is very opinionated. He talks about controversial things and he is well respected by many people artist, celebrities, political figures, athletes, musicians.

Howard also came from humble beginnings. I suggest watching the movie private parts

Murray and porter were awful last gm. If they play well and the others continue to be consistent, their depth is just going to overpower the suns.

I just remember Howard Stern being on TV at night with a black co-host. Never really tuned into anything related to him. I just know he gets $500mil deals every few years it seems :lol:

I'm a KD stan and I just have to think he and Book alone can make this a series, but tbh I haven't seen it thus far. The first two games were never even close, even when the score was.

Denver also deserves their flowers, I think they come out of the west regardless of who wins the California series.

I love the Suns as well but I’ve been a Nuggets fan since 1989 so this is new to me. Having a team this good in my lifetime seemed impossible so I just can’t get my hopes up and think things will be easy against a team with KD.

I remember listening to howard in the mornings before school. Dude had some wild stuff on the radio. I was **** nah, are they really doing what they saying in studio :lol: if i recall, E channel picked them up

Them young cats don't know who he is.

Back
Top Bottom