The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Only thing I know about Howard Stern is the late night tv show on E.

Shoutout to E & The Soup. I used to watch that and VH1 a lot back in the day lol
If you like your peace
Don’t listen to his live reaction to 9/11

Bet
I just wonder why someone doing that would be one of your fav
Different strokes, i guess
We are not defined by our dumbest moments. I don't care enough about your opinion to list the litany of reasons why I think Howard Stern is an interesting and dynamic guy. No offense.

717B7C64-C72C-4A6A-8AC5-C09842F7DC21.jpeg

Good luck ya degens

Everyone knows where my biscottis lay tonight

Man those vids are special

I know embiid gotta be feeling some type of way tonight a lot of love coming his way tonight from some legends

I really wish they would get Hinkie to ring the bell tonight. It would top it all off after he raises that MVP Trophy

Shoutout Howard/Jroll man some of the best teen years of my life was watching that phils team every night

Cowherd is ****ing stupid. Why would you listen to anything he says. Take a listen to the clip in this tweet :lol:

I’ve never liked Cowherd because his know-it-all, blowhard persona annoys me, but I learned a long time ago that his NBA takes are especially trash. Remember him getting all excited about the Celtics getting Jeff Green because they supposedly got someone who could “match up with LeBron” . LMAO.

HBD my guy 💪

💐💐 for iHart as he’s been instrumental to this team’s success. I peeped homie above MitchRob on that playoff defenders tweet recently.
He’s not better than him there obv but iHart adds other value that makes them more dynamic as an offense.

Young enough to be a longterm figure off da bench w/ Sims too?! Time will tell but we have the best bench in this league and iHart is a major rzn for it.

Advertised as a stretch big but they lied. Nonetheless, those two off da bench w/ Mitch & Obi added, that’s a good-great rotation for the frontline imo.

just like the artwork :smokin

344550606_749550656669733_790487312016069921_n.jpg

we were just having a discussion about “logical fanbases” too :lol: drawing the death of another athlete is outta pocket

cats are wylin with their “artistic” interpretation. Bron hits a couple of threes and suddenly he’s Hawkeye and proficient with shooting a bow and arrow?

Back
Top Bottom