The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

AF5A59ED-4920-4F0A-A07C-54772B81B3DC.jpeg

Will be putting $600 tomorrow on SIXERS for game 6

Its over send these clowns and the trash city packing

I already knew what time it was when you posted the line yesterday. I would've cashed out but Booker and KD killed the parlay smh.

11 Leg killed cause KD and Booker can't keep the game close and score 5 more points.

word-oh.gif

When it finally clicks that Jordan Poole and Ayton are the same person and that's why RustyShackleford RustyShackleford hates Poole so much because he has no choice but to root for Ayton. So this Poole hate is for Poole AND Ayton.

Overpaid young player who thinks he's better than what he is surrounded by better, and more accomplished vets who is soft and doesn't play defense and pouts when he doesn't get his way.
I mean the ayton slander is deserved. Ain’t nobody thought jordan Poole was gonna be as good as he was last year

I thought ayton would be an EASY 20-10 dependable big that you could count on every night. Dude is built like a god pause. The fact that he was picked before Doncic too makes the ayton saga even more depressing for Phoenix.

I mean the ayton slander is deserved. Ain’t nobody thought jordan Poole was gonna be as good as he was last year

I thought ayton would be an EASY 20-10 dependable big that you could count on every night. Dude is built like a god pause. The fact that he was picked before Doncic too makes the ayton saga even more depressing for Phoenix.

OH SOME PEOPLE DID.

We're going to talk about them soon. The beauty about the Lakers starting the season so bad is that A LOT of shirts came off before we even ate the Thanksgiving turkey.

I’m torn between he got no shame/don’t wanna be there and maybe this is just who he is.

Truth probably somewhere in the middle.

I’m torn between he got no shame/don’t wanna be there and maybe this is just who he is.

Truth probably somewhere in the middle.
Nah, he’s been this guy since the beginning. KOC brought up that when he got drafted he said his goal was to make it to the 2nd contract :lol:. The number one pick saying that is alarming

Back
Top Bottom