The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Capture.PNG

I just saw this. JJ Reddick would be WILD.

Y’all really buying this Dray and Klutch **** or is it jokes? I can’t tell who really believes that this is swinging the series versus who is clowning
Its gone mainstream. There are several Warriors centric twitter accounts pushing it.

People just need to play better. I don't care what else is going on.

Y’all really buying this Dray and Klutch **** or is it jokes? I can’t tell who really believes that this is swinging the series versus who is clowning
millions of people thought the presidential election was rigged

people think hollywood is trying to kill orlando brown and jaime foxx

we live in a world where people cant face the truth and want a sinister act to be behind everything that doesnt go their way

If the Lakers could make the playoffs would we even have the play-in?
It's 100% a league op to get them in the playoffs since they can't get themselves there.
Welfare queens weren't satisfied stealing PPP money so now they're stealing playoff spots too :smh:
Rewarding mediocrity :smh:

This is nasty work. ALA down super bad.
Lakers were the 7th seed and would’ve been in the playoffs without a play in tourney.

Ayton has been the same guy he’s always been.

You saw the same thing when that Nate Oats Buffalo squad gave Zona the business in the first round of the tourney when he was in college.

Clockwork with him.

That quote about making it to his 2nd contract… he’s been telling us who he is the entire time :lol:

If the Lakers could make the playoffs would we even have the play-in?
It's 100% a league op to get them in the playoffs since they can't get themselves there.
Welfare queens weren't satisfied stealing PPP money so now they're stealing playoff spots too :smh:
Rewarding mediocrity :smh:
dont forget about the teams conspiring to help the lakers at the trade deadline
Referees allowing them to have the highest FT discrepancy this season

ALA daily memo looking pathetic today

a 33 year old habitual nut puncher has all of sudden learned to avoid south of the boarder

We at least know why cp0 ain’t hittin dudes in the nuts currently

a 33 year old habitual nut puncher has all of sudden learned to avoid south of the boarder

We at least know why cp0 ain’t hittin dudes in the nuts currently
i mean you cant punch someone in the nuts every game. they would give you a longer suspension for that.

I just saw this. JJ Reddick would be WILD.

After the Nash experiment, getting another white player with 0 coaching experience to immediately become a head coach is just a bad look. Also, no way in hell JJ will do a good job until he gets some experience as an assitant first.

Back
Top Bottom