The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Warriors should’ve stuck with these jerseys

FMaf-UbVUAICQkK.jpg

I think it’s a good time to acknowledge how much better off the warriors would have been if they drafted Lamelo instead of Wiseman.

Lavar is somewhere laughing drinking room temperature milk.
Would they?

Melo has missed a decent amount of time due to injuries too. I like melo, but too think they'd be substantially better right now, remains to be seen. Hornets sucked ***.

Haha those warriors asking Klay to take a pay cut reports came out immediately after they were eliminated
They’ll try to do the same with Draymond

Really curious to see what’ll happen

Would they?

Melo has missed a decent amount of time due to injuries too. I like melo, but too think they'd be substantially better right now, remains to be seen. Hornets sucked ***.

The thing about injuries is that you can’t predict them unless we’re talking about Chris Paul.

Steph went through ankle issues. It happens.

The Hornets sucking had nothing to due with any shortcomings in Lamelo’s game.

And then you have to also consider that if they had Lamelo, the rise of Jordan Poole either never happens like it did or is largely muted.

Picking Wiseman was probably one of the biggest lapses in judgment of the last 20 years.

The thing about injuries is that you can’t predict them unless we’re talking about Chris Paul.

Steph went through ankle issues. It happens.

The Hornets sucking had nothing to due with any shortcomings in Lamelo’s game.

And then you have to also consider that if they had Lamelo, the rise of Jordan Poole either never happens like it did or is largely muted.

Picking Wiseman was probably one of the biggest lapses in judgment of the last 20 years.
Yeah Wiseman pickup is akin to pistons taking Darko over dwade or melo.

Back
Top Bottom