The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Untitled2.jpg
20230513_070233.jpg

It’s the podcast nerds favorite player and team vs the team they hate talking about.

House money for lakers and their fans at this point.

Concrete evidence prevails

As emotional as some dudes were coming in- I pray for their mental health this morning

Time to go back and read through from last night to see if they tucked tail and were hooping or not

Lacob gonna ask them for a pay cut. They will test the market and if they can get a big deal, it will be interesting to see will the dubs match.
Dray and klay ain't having it if poole is on the team making that type of money and they are making a fraction.
Only way to contend us if we move on from Poole and guys take a cut so we can sign some vets that can play

Hope my hawks take a stab at one of these disgruntled superstars that got put out early. Give us anybody but Chris Paul, he’s a jinx at this point.

Na…

I’m docking points off Danny Ainge for not tanking well enough for Wemby…

Pelinka took his spot.
As good as the gobert robbery trade was- it was just as bad trying to win games for as long as they did only to blow it up again anyway

:lol: :smh:

I tried saying trade everyone but had people here telling me they were one player away from being the kawhi raptors :rofl:

As good as the gobert robbery trade was- it was just as bad trying to win games for as long as they did only to blow it up again anyway

:lol: :smh:

I tried saying trade everyone but had people here telling me they were one player away from being the kawhi raptors :rofl:

Jesus Christ man, what? Raptors? :lol:

After Ainge robbed the Wolves he should have done everything in his power to tank for Wemby.

That’s where Ainge completely lost me.

I would have blown it up in December after their win streak.

Is there a jersey check thread on here? IDK anything about how to do that, and I lost the links to that Curry NBA 75 jersey.

Like this seems too cheap for me to trust it based on the other links on eBay

Is there a jersey check thread on here? IDK anything about how to do that, and I lost the links to that Curry NBA 75 jersey.

Like this seems too cheap for me to trust it based on the other links on eBay

Not POSSIBLE.

Back
Top Bottom