The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Is Steph still better than Magic?
I'm trying to see something.
ace-ventura-pet-detective.gif
this was disrespectful to say in the first place

magic johnson beat mother ******* aids!

nobody is above him

This version of the Lakers is reminding me of the 2020 team. Defense is basically always there, LeBron and AD producing consistently and getting enough offense from different guys from game to game to outscore other teams.

But I also think this version of the Nuggests is better than their bubble squad. Deeper and more versatile.

Should be a great series.
Home court as well with the schedule being every other day. That should help them

Show a tough out. Cant see them losing four to the nuggs

Pretty crazy that these dudes are publicly making comments like this IMO :lol:. They won the title last year and Steph is arguably at the peak of his powers

Put that on the young guys and mgmt :lol:
Them kids were suppose to compensate for the vets deficiencies and carry a bigger load this year.

This version of the Lakers is reminding me of the 2020 team. Defense is basically always there, LeBron and AD producing consistently and getting enough offense from different guys from game to game to outscore other teams.

But I also think this version of the Nuggests is better than their bubble squad. Deeper and more versatile.

Should be a great series.
Between Ratsull, Reaves even Schroeder, Rui and Walker- this Laker team has more offensive punch than the Bubble's, plus still have Vanderbilt to play defense

They saved Pelinka and them boys something crazy by letting them get out from under Westbrook and into multiple upgrades :lol:

This is the inflection point when the Spurs had to pivot and changed the whole structure of how they played and the players they went after. I've seen a team that wasn't supposed to win again after a certain point win again. It happened once and it can happen again.
Both teams' identities is their defenses, but the 2023 offense is more versatile in the halfcourt. No way the 2020 team could survive with Bron picking his spots like now. The D'Lo-Reaves-Schroder guard trio helps a lot.

But the 2020's team defense was more devastating because when they put the screws in, it was over.

Between Ratsull, Reaves even Schroeder, Rui and Walker- this Laker team has more offensive punch than the Bubble's, plus still have Vanderbilt to play defense

They saved Pelinka and them boys something crazy by letting them get out from under Westbrook and into multiple upgrades :lol:

If the Lakers win it all they should honestly send gift baskets to both the Utah and Minnesota front offices.

Besides poor play from Klaynk/Poole, they missed Otto Porter Jr. to give them size and shooting. West been open the last three seasons and they got one last season with great play and luck.

I thought JG was gonna fill that role in nicely, didnt think he’d play like a hobbled old man. :smh:

good god

klay 3 for 19 🤮

jordan pooled 3 for 10

klay from three 2 for 12

steph from three 4 for 14

also klay saying he dreamed about facing the lakers is so ********

nobody dreams about facing their favorite team they dream about playing on it

surprised nobody called klay a double agent too with the way he shot the ball this series

I love the pettiness :lol:

Its weird seeing Bron post in the playoffs now, given that the whole "Zero Dark 23" thing, but yeah man, post on Instagram. Who cares. You making posts isnt gonna really affect your basketball game. Life your life. Good for him.

Back
Top Bottom