The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

This is the inflection point when the Spurs had to pivot and changed the whole structure of how they played and the players they went after. I've seen a team that wasn't supposed to win again after a certain point win again. It happened once and it can happen again.
If Kuminga turns into Kawhi then maybe, although he's only 20

Dunno what happened to his development :smh: hope he good

NBA should incorporate some form of loan system, where they can send young players away to other teams to devote similar to football. And I'm not only talking G league teams.

Silver Dollar or Iggy will be remembered fondly by 6ers fans and Dubs fans but he will forever be known as a 🐀 and 🐍 to Nuggets fans. Giving Mark Jackson information about the Nuggets and how they were guarding Steph during the series against the Nuggets was one of the most low rent things that doesn’t get talked about with respect to that guy. Makes me sick.
Was this confirmed? How y'all know?

Warriors had so many dead roster spots on that bench

Finally!! Tired of seeing this ***** on the warriors bench
1684009261123.gif

If Kuminga turns into Kawhi then maybe, although he's only 20

Dunno what happened to his development :smh: hope he good
Inconsistent shot and disrupts the gravity. He plays off energy and athleticism and that is fine, but kerr has an offense that he needs to be dialed in. His defense is not good enough to where you can live with the bad offense like gp2

I like the young kids and think they will be good nba players. Hell, I think wiseman can still be a decent big. Time is not on our side and changes need to be made to.

Gimme Jerami Grant, Kobe Burcs for the guaranteed bench scoring & more Obi/Deuce.... ECF or better.

You’d think after a long successful szn the Knicks thread might’ve wisened up but still the village idiots back to their ******** :lol:

Never change folks, I respect the consistent energy.
[idiotic or justified]

Back
Top Bottom