IMG_8154.gif

sohi 23 sohi 23 ’s scorn

Mhmmm…

60E3B8C8-BF15-4EF4-96DA-21BB98C2D693.jpeg

Y’all my dogs just had to talk my **** for a second my fault 😂

Savor this for another day but what are the predictions on the Denver matchup

Vanderbilt gonna be in rotation or nah

They going to continue to start Schroeder

Assuming they target and attack Murray and on the other end, how they gonna scheme Jokic

I’ll give you a better answer tomorrow or Monday, but:

I think Vando goes back to starting lineup.
Question is does he take MPJ or Murray. I think he starts on Murray and Dlo starts on MPJ.

Show Murray different mix of defenders throughout the series (Lonnie, AR, Vando, Dlo)

I’m not doubling Jokic. Make his teammates beat you. Make jokic score 40 a game to win. Probably matching his minutes with AD. I could see them trying Bamba this series.

Lakers obviously won in the bubble but it was different because Dwight would give jokic hell for 2 shifts a game. Won’t have that this time.

Defensively I’m doing the same thing the warriors did to us. Put Jokic’s defender in high pick and roll and try to wear him down all series. Making him work on both ends is the key.

Ad isn’t going to stop Jokic, nobody can. Just need to make him work and give him hell on the other side of the court.

I got Lakers in 6. Denver has an amazing home court but they stink on the road. Lakers just have to steal one of the first 2. Hopefully it’s the first one coming off 3 days rest but we’ll see.

It’s funny, I was actually more confident going against the warriors than I am the nuggets. They got a solid squad. 8 deep.

Battle for the best big in the world rights and a trip to the finals. I can’t wait.

I think some of the early takes on the Lakers and Nuggets series are based on recency bias. Just like the Lakers are totally different from the Suns the Nuggets are totally different from the Warriors. Both teams have their work cut out for them but I will say that the Nuggets aren’t trash on the road like Golden State, they can match LA’s depth and the do well against teams with size. The Lakers have more than two guys unlike the suns and have experience in big games unlike Big Purr and Super spreader. This will go down to the wire. The X Factor will be which coach makes better adjustments. Both Ham and Malone have their fair share of detractors but each has had their moments. Will Ham start Vando on Murray. Will Malone give Watson Jeff Green’s minutes. Two teams that I like

I think some of the early takes on the Lakers and Nuggets series are based on recency bias. Just like the Lakers are totally different from the Suns the Nuggets are totally different from the Warriors. Both teams have their work cut out for them but I will say that the Nuggets aren’t trash on the road like Golden State, they can match LA’s depth and the do well against teams with size. The Lakers have more than two guys unlike the suns and have experience in big games unlike Big Purr and Super spreader. This will go down to the wire. The X Factor will be which coach makes better adjustments. Both Ham and Malone have their fair share of detractors but each has had their moments. Will Ham start Vando on Murray. Will Malone give Watson Jeff Green’s minutes. Two teams that I like
Has watson played much this year?

Has watson played much this year?
He has played a decent amount. Malone has his favorites (Jeff Green) so guys that should get more minutes rarely do. Look at Bones and he was at the end of the bench because Malone played favorites. I expect we see more of Watson in this series

To be honest the Warriors coaches and front office handled the Dray Poole thing totally wrong. Dray has always been treated with kid gloves and in some ways is treated like he’s above the team. Hating on Poole is the cool thing to do now and I’m for it but if any of us got punched by a coworker and management basically enticed us with life changing money to move on I would do it. They never addressed it in a real way. How many times has Dray cost the Dubz? Not saying they should move on but this is where the leadership vacuum Steph created hurts them.

Told y’all.

Told y’all.

Nope. Give AD his respect. That’s top 75 to you. And Klay “top 76” Thompson was trash all series.

Except when it mattered most, the lakers entire strategy was let’s hunt Steph on defense. That’s all they did in game 4 & 6. The Lakers strategy was attacking Steph over feeding AD and it worked. They couldn’t stop us.

best player in the series. Your only hope was injury the entire time and y’all knew it. AD is LIKE THAT.

GIVE AD HIS RESPECT. no other big man can break the warriors offense like he just did.

Told y’all.

Elite defender Steph got targeted every time. Again.

What was that?

What was that?

What excuses?

Steph and Klay ran out of gas. I told you, your team was the old one, not ours.

ad was the best player in the series. Like I said.

Bleh bleh bleh lakers in 6. Lakers dominated this team and y’all wanted to act like it didn’t matter.

I told y’all.

Evidence was there and y’all dismissed it like we were making **** up. I told y’all.

Summer Jam Screen? You were the one talking the most ****. Thanks for Rui. Hope you enjoy Lebron and AD on the tv while which ever bum *** team you’re rooting for at the moment enjoys Cancun.
Screenshot_20221118-195102_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20221118-195229_Chrome.jpg

We keeping receipts on animals now?

And D’lo still a lame. I’m conflicted because AD, Bron and AR are cool but that dude man I never wanna see that dude winning after snitching on Swaggy like that.

Back
Top Bottom