The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Did james quit on multiple teams? He made a business decision leaving okc. Gave everything he had and his best years in Houston. Saw the writings on the wall in brooklyn and the tomfoolery with kyrie and ownership.

Other stuff he checks off

He quit on Brooklyn

Quit the other night so yea

In my opinion this game was the peak of Carmelo Anthony's career. He went on to have some success in New York and score a lot of points but this was a single most impressive performance he ever gave.

Super physical game where he not only spent a lot of time guarding prime Kobe on defense but also dominated on offense. After this game I remember thinking Melo was going to win multiple MVPs and be a consistent top 5 player.

Kobe avg 34, 6 and 6 on 48% that series.

At one point James Harden was better though.

While the jokes on doc are funny and hes never been a favorite of mine i think they jumped the gun a bit giving him the boot.

I wouldn't mind Doc if the Sixers began a rebuild, move Harden and Joel for young pieces. I think he did a fantastic job when the Clippers were rebuilding and he also did a great job whenever Harden and Joel were out.

If you have Championship aspirations, then Doc ain't it.

Ja update:

Apparently, he's planning to tell the league they were originally on a Facetime call. When the call ended, Ja didn't know and it turned into an IG live. :lol:

This is just so stupid. Honestly, feel bad for the team/players because he was apparently making progress. Setbacks can happen, but I don't think anyone was expecting the same exact thing to occur smh.

Davonte Pack did try to help him in that moment, so really this all falls on Ja. It doesn't take away from Ja needing to get better structure in his relationships/life, though.

Last thing I’ll say before game time:

If AD takes down Jokic he has real claim to current best in the world status. If he wins a title this year it would completely change the narrative around his career.

Stakes is High.

Last edited:
Ja update:

Apparently, he's planning to tell the league they were originally on a Facetime call. When the call ended, Ja didn't know and it turned into an IG live. :lol:
steve-harvey.gif

Ja update:

This is just so stupid. Honestly, feel bad for the team/players because he was apparently making progress. Setbacks can happen, but I don't think anyone was expecting the same exact thing to occur smh.

Davonte Pack did try to help him in that moment, so really this all falls on Ja. It doesn't take away from Ja needing to get better structure in his relationships/life, though.
Being on FaceTime call helps his case how?

He needs to take the call with dr umar. Him and daddy ja

Back
Top Bottom