The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

The stars are the same, that's what matters.

Don't let them to gas light you to make it seem otherwise.
If I'm keeping it a bean that doesn't apply to the Lakers. They had a complete teardown and a contentious journey through said tear down. Even the coach got fired.

I never had an issue with the Bubble. This whole "It's the Bubble remix" narrative is pointless to me.

Said it b4 and still solid in this conviction that falling down to third pick in 2019 was the real win. Mans body can’t hold up and other mans eager to catch one.
Meanwhile 💫 J has the best ability and mindset. Major props to him for being a better pro than his elder statesman Dubious too. The kid is already a better leader than them boys as well.

The craftiness he needs to get to the next level was always going to be a relatively slow burn. He doesn’t jump high and will never be the fastest guy on the court. Came in strong with little nuance to his game.

Now, still strong [tho don’t look like that grown man level yet which is scary] w/ better footwork and a burgeoning 3 level scorer. Better Jimmy Butler I had him pegged as so I really like having run into him this ECSF.
ZW & Ja’s reliance on their athleticism is def a concern that neither have really moved on from yet. I wanna see Jah Hardy @ 28/29 all pulling them stunts.

It really is not. The Chicago Bulls are an enshrinment to Michael Jordan nothing more. Truly a poverty franchise.

How long will they get to prop up draft luck and 30 year old titles over there?

tell me what the other franchises offer him that Chicago does not

i am listening

tell me what the other franchises offer him that Chicago does not

i am listening
What can those dusty titles do for you in 2023?
i thought WASHED KING WASHED KING put you in jail
IMG_6681.png

Back
Top Bottom