The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

need the spurs or the rockets to get wemby

all the other situations suck and I want popp to stay in the nba for as long as possible

Wemby is an all-time prospect but he has nowhere near the hyphen expectations LeBron did. LeBron would have been viewed as a bust if he weren't a first ballot Hall of famer. Wemby isn't facing expectations like that.

That is a Wild interview. Costas talking to a teenager who hasn’t played one game and thrusting these messiah like expectations onto him.

Awful look but that type of nonsense helped birth what we are dealing with now.
It reminds me of that one Serena interview where Richard snapped on the reporter for asking her all those questions. Victor is still a kid.

I’m glad all that pressure caused that coal to turn into a Diamond that hangs on a crown.

I'll say this, no prospect since Bron has probably prepared themselves more for the rigors of the NBA than Wemby. He's getting like 10 hours of sleep a night, working out his toes/feet before every game and planned out the best team/coach for him this past season.

I'll say this, no prospect since Bron has probably prepared themselves more for the rigors of the NBA than Wemby. He's getting like 10 hours of sleep a night, working out his toes/feet before every game and planned out the best team/coach for him this past season.

Turned down Barcelona where he could have earned more and won trophies just so he could stay home and get ready for the NBA.

Been committed since the jump.

It reminds me of that one Serena interview where Richard snapped on the reporter for asking her all those questions. Victor is still a kid.

I’m glad all that pressure caused that coal to turn into a Diamond that hangs on a crown.
I remember that one. Richard made himself into the villain in no small part to protect Serena and Venus from the nonsense as best that he could. Definitely turned into diamonds for sure.

Wemby is an all-time prospect but he has nowhere near the hyphen expectations LeBron did. LeBron would have been viewed as a bust if he weren't a first ballot Hall of famer. Wemby isn't facing expectations like that.

This is why Bron is the GOAT. Because not only he had to these expectations he blew them out the water 10 times over.

No player has ever had to deal with the pressure Bron has.

Back
Top Bottom