The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Bron def needs a senzu bean.

Mencias plug probably got picked up by the feds. Got him outchea looking like Yajirobe :smh:

313401355_6396474173714386_1193941587348977267_n.png

KD should be suspended and getting his shoes took too for what he did to that man.
Unfortunately we know that's just black on black violence and not that important to THEM.

They are making an example out of Ky .. "What power" they said... The discourse is already exposing a lot of preconceived notions about certain people. I just really hope brothas are paying attention. These situations always show how they truly feel about us. If we aren't playing sports or providing them entertainment in some form, they could not care less about us to be honest.
If it took you until this week to know how they feel about us then I don’t know what planet you were living on anyways :lol:. This isn’t some grand reveal.

They are making an example out of Ky .. "What power" they said... The discourse is already exposing a lot of preconceived notions about certain people. I just really hope brothas are paying attention. These situations always show how they truly feel about us. If we aren't playing sports or providing them entertainment in some form, they could not care less about us to be honest.

Stop caring if they care about you and live your life. Y’all be wanting acceptance so bad.

The way those hometown fans treated him, they don’t deserve the best of Brodie.

Now I’m rooting for his follies to bring more pain to the fanbase.

Start him!

Back
Top Bottom