The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

This is something I’ve rarely (maybe even never) said during my time as an NBA fan, but I like the current version of the Jazz. They’re actually fun.

Overall much more athletic and balanced than the Donovan/Goober teams. They are a playoff team if kept intact. But they won’t be.

This is something I’ve rarely (maybe even never) said during my time as an NBA fan, but I like the current version of the Jazz. They’re actually fun.

Overall much more athletic and balanced than the Donovan/Goober teams. They are a playoff team if kept intact. But they won’t be.

Damn, no love for the Stockton/Hornacek backcourt?

Dominant bron gone. These young kids in the league never played against that man. He is just another guy out there. There is zero fear when they are guarding him and are licking their lips on the other end.

1667663877480.jpeg

Supr random, but does anyone have the video clip of this Gif? I've spent half an hour searching for it and I can't find it at all.

img-120.gif

Dominant bron gone. These young kids in the league never played against that man. He is just another guy out there. There is zero fear when they are guarding him and are licking their lips on the other end.

Same thing I saw when jalen Suggs saw Steph and Klay

Back
Top Bottom