The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

I genuinely hate the AD discourse, Dude gets Completely disrespected (Not a single all NBA vote, Not even All Defense :lol: ), They Act like he's plays 2 games a season despite playing just as many if not more games than a lot of big names.... But when The Lakers lose he gets the Slander like he's the best Player in the league

Was a consistent 25/12 Guy in the N.O, Even better in the playoffs & got bashed for not taking his team to the next level (please go check those rosters)... Gets to L.A puts on one of the more dominant playoff runs of the past 10 years & people just straight up Erased it, Was Easily one of the top performers of this playoff & already its dismissed.

Hell in This series he put up 28/14/2 with a 1 steal/two blocks on 49/50/87 splits while being the Sole Rim protector & anchor on the team, & people acting like he no showed.

Meanwhile Two Dudes who i have seen Crowned Best player in the league prior......

1) completely missed the Play In
2) lost to a clearly inferior team in 5 & said the season wasn't a failure :lol:

I'm fine with the AD slander if he gonna get his rightful praise, But this trend of acting like he ain't even top 10 but being held to top 3 standards in Nasty

20230523_095144.jpg

Since they just mentioned on ESPN in case anybody cares...

Kobe was also swept 3 times.

Shaq was swept SIX times.

So Kobe and his team got swept when he was 19 and 20 years old. And the last one was against champions Mavericks?

Incredible

Back
Top Bottom