The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Just like Malone, Barkley, Ewing etc. with Jordan, Harden had the worst possible luck running into those GSW teams

As much as we've joked about it, Harden would probably have at least one ring if not for the rare circumstances that allowed Durant to go to GSW to begin with

Sucks that Harden will have never had the chance to silence people like Dirk was able to

Just like Malone, Barkley, Ewing etc. with Jordan, Harden had the worst possible luck running into those GSW teams

As much as we've joked about it, Harden would probably have at least one ring if not for the rare circumstances that allowed Durant to go to GSW to begin with

Sucks that Harden will have never had the chance to silence people like Dirk was able to

He's had too many flameouts independent of the Warriors to get that pass though.

You too loud with this one gang they don't wanna hear that! Lol

But really, by that point Harden had quite a few playoff stinkers on his resume so we kind of knew it how it would end for him. Your point is well taken though and honestly, kind of right :lol:
I get where that's coming from but he also has to remember that Luka is 23

He wants things to be even ground but let Luka have more failures first and then we can really slander him

I get where that's coming from but he also has to remember that Luka is 23

He wants things to be even ground but let Luka have more failures first and then we can really slander him

Def not wrong, especially with his age. Deserves the praise and benefit of the doubt of that alone. If there’s one guy who deserves optimism with respect to potentially winning with that play style, it’s Luka.

Someone Spider-Man meme Kawhi and Lebron pointing to each other.

You’ve heard of the splash brothers? Let me introduce you to the Washed Brothers

I would expect people who didn’t actually watch those games to say this, but you were right here with all of us watching every possession man :lol:

If you look at those 27 straight misses, maybe 5 of them were bad shots. The vast majority of those were open.

The very next year both Durant & Steph weren’t even on the floor for the first half of G6 and Houston STILL couldn’t win those minutes.

The previous game Durant didn’t play the 4th and Houston lost those minutes too.

Rockets literally gave up 150 points in the 5 quarters without Durant to end that series.

I would expect people who didn’t actually watch those games to say this, but you were right here with all of us watching every possession man :lol:

If you look at those 27 straight misses, maybe 5 of them were bad shots. The vast majority of those were open.

The very next year both Durant & Steph weren’t even on the floor for the first half of G6 and Houston STILL couldn’t win those minutes.

The previous game Durant didn’t play the 4th and Houston lost those minutes too.

Rockets literally gave up 150 points in the 5 quarters without Durant to end that series.
The year they missed all them 3’s was their chance

I don’t see why that’s controversial. As you just said, the 3’s they got were wide open. They had that game and series and would have went on to win in the finals imo

No I said in 2-3 years u will start to hear the chatter about him being the best player in the world… Is that not happening?

Screenshot_20221105-151058_Samsung Internet.jpg

Back
Top Bottom