The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

giphy.gif

Nah. Giannis's defense will keep that gap wide
If luka had a Khris Middleton I think we’d look at luka even more different

Not to mention a jrue and Lopez who’s playing like an all star so far

So I’m not gonna say the gap is wide at all. Lukas team defense has steadily been improving as well

But Giannis has the crown and he’s earned it

Funny how everyone in awe of Luka, but all 18/19 harden received was criticism for style of play and “it won’t work in the playoffs “. I suspect skin color to be a factor.
Two differences here:

1. Harden had the misfortune of years of dry Playoff runs up to that point + that GSW series (which I'm not even going to say were failures or his fault etc.)

2. I don't think many consider Dallas as real contenders this year nor last

Funny how everyone in awe of Luka, but all 18/19 harden received was criticism for style of play and “it won’t work in the playoffs “. I suspect skin color to be a factor.

The greats get measured by their playoffs performances... In that regard it's not been close.

That being said of course there's white people who crowned him the GOAT in his rookie year :lol:

You too loud with this one gang they don't wanna hear that! Lol

But really, by that point Harden had quite a few playoff stinkers on his resume so we kind of knew it how it would end for him. Your point is well taken though and honestly, kind of right :lol:

Back
Top Bottom