The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

nooo-election.gif

:lol:

Like I was saying shoulda kept Monty. Only thing that's out there is coaches that have less success than him recently unless you want Bud.

A gun enthusiast doesnt tote the thang like he was. Not even gonna get into it, if you dont get what the problem is by now youre just being hardheaded.
Yeah we can skip all the fake gun morality. Ja will make over a billion in his lifetime, he's his own enterprise, no need to be doing anything to jeopardize that. He also does need help, doing the same thing you were penalized for so soon just seems like subconscious a cry for help. Said it before but he needs someone he can truly be vulnerable with.

The problem I see with Ja is exactly what happens when you’ve been places that none of your family members or friends can relate and you don’t have people in your life that will pull you to the side and tell you the truth. I think all of these former players or current players talking about Ja is helpful but with their level of access I wonder if any have tried to reach out and mentor him? They are in his level and could potentially reach him in ways his inner circle probably can’t.

Knew this was just some Boston bullcrap. Never looked it really cuz it always sounded far fetched.

The problem I see with Ja is exactly what happens when you’ve been places that none of your family members or friends can relate and you don’t have people in your life that will pull you to the side and tell you the truth. I think all of these former players or current players talking about Ja is helpful but with their level of access I wonder if any have tried to reach out and mentor him? They are in his level and could potentially reach him in ways his inner circle probably can’t.
I think Tony Allen was on kg pod and said he tried to reach out to ja through tee multiple times.

Attention Ja:

It's simple. You are what you surround yourself with.

You wanna surround yourself with losers in life, you become one.

Surround yourself with the educated and intellectual, you become one.

You surround yourself with NT'ers, you shall become one.

You want to be around successful people who win in sports and in life? Get a new peer group, maybe cut ties with your agent and manager. Maybe you can elevate yourself to heights not even Tee can fathom in himself.

The choice is yours bro. Meditate on that for a minute.

Yours truly,
Screenshot_20230524_084047_Chrome.jpg

Attention Ja:

It's simple. You are what you surround yourself with.

You wanna surround yourself with losers in life, you become one.

Surround yourself with the educated and intellectual, you become one.

You surround yourself with NT'ers, you shall become one.

You want to be around successful people who win in sports and in life? Get a new peer group, maybe cut ties with your agent and manager. Maybe you can elevate yourself to heights not even Tee can fathom in himself.

The choice is yours bro. Meditate on that for a minute.

Yours truly,
Screenshot_20230524_084047_Chrome.jpg

Good message but Phil jackson ain’t the one for this

I think Tony Allen was on kg pod and said he tried to reach out to ja through tee multiple times.
And this is where the rubber meets the road. Some of these younger dudes just don’t care and don’t want to listen to OGs. Haslam was on a pod recently and he said some of the young dudes nowadays are way more violent and reckless than when he was growing up.

He's looking dead at him the whole time then flashes the camera right when he pulled the strap out 🤷🏽‍♂️

If he wasn't dumb enough to have the camera on himself before in the previous incident, sure. Why would his boy potentially mess up his meal ticket? He was filming before and pulled the camera down really quick when Ja Wick came out to play again.

Back
Top Bottom