The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

Well this game sucks now. If yall ever get a chance, go see the Grand Canyon. So fire
820EC3FA-5FD5-4EA1-8353-16EC4C0E88E4.jpeg
FEF2D4DE-C0A2-46A2-9C18-27857438F434.jpeg
B9561998-039C-4EF0-B65B-A4FB0893FFB3.jpeg
Beautiful pics. 🤙🔥

And absolutely, everyone who has an opportunity should take it. Not that you'll care, but I've hiked down to the bottom twice. View is even better from the bottom looking up.

-foe

I think it might be this thread but somebody was talking about league pass not working properly and only showing condensed games for game replays?

theres a button that appears if you press up on the remote. its a little basketball with two lines to the right. if you select that there should be a drop down list where you have 8 different options to replay the game

Beautiful pics. 🤙🔥

And absolutely, everyone who has an opportunity should take it. Not that you'll care, but I've hiked down to the bottom twice. View is even better from the bottom looking up.

-foe
Nah thats fire would love to do that

Nah thats fire would love to do that
The softest 'thing' I've ever felt, the softest texture that has ever touched my skin... is the sand/dirt mixture of flowing 'mud' at the bottom of the Colorado River. I'm telling you, after hiking all the way down, taking your shoes off and letting your feet sink in... mmmmmaaaannnn. 🔥😎

-foe

Back
Top Bottom