The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

Everybody's dirty. Some more than others .
No there are people like KI that just say what he thinks and there are people that profit of his wreckless behaviour. Lets not act like the BK Nets are being the good guys. They are comforting to the community in BK all while saving themselves money by docking KI. All while the owner has a genocide behaviour against a certain demographic in China.

Yet KI is the bad guy for posting a link.

**** is weird AF

No there are people like KI that just say what he thinks and there are people that profit of his wreckless behaviour. Lets not act like the BK Nets are being the good guys. They are comforting to the community in BK all while saving themselves money by docking KI. All while the owner has a genocide behaviour against a certain demographic in China.

**** is weird AF
There are homeless people sleeping on the benches outside the Barclays arena and they've removed a bulk of them so the homeless have nowhere to dock. If they really cared about the community they would have feeding programs to help them instead they are focused on this one sided performative ********.

What kind of shakeup is coming for the defending chumps? And what are they gonna do about Dray? He’s gotta go, I’d imagine.

This new generation is def different. Old school leaders are no longer in existence. I think this has been by designed. You still have a buch of leaders from other races, but where are the black leaders???? You dont have a MLK or. Malcome X or etc.

Some of the stuff Kanye has said ... has been said plenty of times before. Now is Anti ?????? Like bro ....

Have ya ever hear Malcome X speechess, interviews, etc?

Here's a clip

Dude also said when questing about religion and Allah being the one god, he said that was wrong. We are all preaching about the creator and all religions have a creator so in essence we are all preeching to the same god.

POINT blank .. they are being specific!!! **** hasnt changed.

This new generation is def different. Old school leaders are no longer in existence. I think this has been by designed. You still have a buch of leaders from other races, but where are the black leaders???? You dont have a MLK or. Malcome X or etc.

Some of the stuff Kanye has said ... has been said plenty of times before. Now is Anti ?????? Like bro ....

Have ya ever hear Malcome X speechess, interviews, etc?

Here's a clip

Dude also said when questing about religion and Allah being the one god, he said that was wrong. We are all preaching about the creator and all religions have a creator so in essence we are all preeching to the same god.

It's leaders on this very platform.

Brehs....can someone please tell me what the hell is going on with Golden State :wow:

PHX being the #1 seed out West after we all laughed at them during the preseason :wow:

Philly and Miyambi not even being in the play-in (Same record as #10 BKN but I guess Brooklyn holds the tie breaker) :rofl: :rofl:

#NotMyNBA

313409394_6401065639921906_1106556181888021160_n.jpg

AD is the worst post game talker

Two years ago he proclaimed like 5 games near the end of the season were “must win” and they came out flat in all of them

He also once said “I know our record isn’t good but we just gotta string together like 10 wins in a row and we will be ok”

**** is weird AF
If you have a problem with the owners stance in China. I totally understand.

But you can't lump the league and the nets reaction to Kyrie Irving and his current issue in with that.

Especially when almost everything out there has a little hypocritical blood on their hands... Including us as individual people.

And...

Especially because none of this has to do with morals anyway. It's all about money.

Back
Top Bottom