The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

There is no ******* with Pat Riley.

1685483420859.png

And I remember LeBron looking at me, and he said, 'Don't you ever get the itch?' I said, 'The itch for what?' He said, 'The itch to coach again?' I said, 'No, I don't have the itch.' He didn't ask any more questions, and I didn't offer any more answers. But I know what it meant, and I always go back and wonder about what he was thinking at that time. He walked out scratching his leg like it was itching."

He set the record straight a few years after he left

"Not from him to me, ever," Riley said Thursday of James,

Passive Aggressive Bron is a sinister fellow

Gobert or kat for jaylen brown package. Get third team if needed
Move robert williams when his value is still high. Too injury prone

Gobert or kat for jaylen brown package. Get third team if needed
Move robert williams when his value is still high. Too injury prone
Rudy Gobert @ 31 y/o making 41mil/yr (contract increasing every year after up to 46mil/yr)
OR
Robert Williams @ 26 y/o making 11.6mil/yr (contact tops out at 13.3mil/yr)
Gobert proven to be a defensive liability in playoffs is not who I would be spending on

song wasnt meant to sell records
it was damage control

I had no clue what rolaholic rolaholic was talking about with the alt right stuff earlier but after your post and a closer look I guess she’s linked to some racist, British white dude who actually went at Ice Spice directly? Well damb. I guess that does explain the timing of the remix/video. Probably gave Ice Spice a serious bag.

Apparently the decision to date this dude rustled the jimmies of her fanbase. I am glad I grew up in an era where I could just enjoy leaked albums and mixtapes without all the extracurricular stuff. Teenagers and even younger mixing music and political ideals is wild to me :lol:

Horford's 3P%

Last year's postseason: 48%
This year's regular season: 44.6%
This year's postseason: 29.8%

Also, on defense he got hunted at times by Trae in round 1 and Harden in round 2. Last year he was holding up better on switches. Last year he was a crucial part of the Celtics' run to the Finals but he's turning 37 in a few days and unfortunately he looked like he aged about 5 years overnight.

I had no clue what rolaholic rolaholic was talking about with the alt right stuff earlier but after your post and a closer look I guess she’s linked to some racist, British white dude who actually went at Ice Spice directly? Well damb. I guess that does explain the timing of the remix/video. Probably gave Ice Spice a serious bag.

Apparently the decision to date this dude rustled the jimmies of her fanbase. I am glad I grew up in an era where I could just enjoy leaked albums and mixtapes without all the extracurricular stuff. Teenagers and even younger mixing music and political ideals is wild to me :lol:
Jeez this song sure did fix everything

Back
Top Bottom