The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

There is no ******* with Pat Riley.

1685483420859.png

Didn’t Pat coach again with Stan before and won a Chip? He fired dude and coached himself. If you’re his guy like Spo he will have your back.

If Denver loses jokic never sniffing another MVP

But why? LeBron lost the Finals in embarrassing fashion in 2011 when he was 26 years old and the best player in the league then he went on to win the next two MVPs.

Why shouldn’t a 27 year old Nikola Jokic be afforded the same opportunity to win future MVPs if he loses and continues to be the best player in the league?????

Rudy Gobert @ 31 y/o making 41mil/yr (contract increasing every year after up to 46mil/yr)
OR
Robert Williams @ 26 y/o making 11.6mil/yr (contact tops out at 13.3mil/yr)
Gobert proven to be a defensive liability in playoffs is not who I would be spending on
People still putting gobert in trades for anyone with positive value is mind bottling

Nuggets so disrespected.

They didn’t mention the nuggets at all yesterday. It was all about the heat. Better weather team. No fair.

Today mainstream sports media talked more about what Boston should do moving forward than they did the Nuggets :rofl: It’s sick, man.

Horford's 3P%

Last year's postseason: 48%
This year's regular season: 44.6%
This year's postseason: 29.8%

Also, on defense he got hunted at times by Trae in round 1 and Harden in round 2. Last year he was holding up better on switches. Last year he was a crucial part of the Celtics' run to the Finals but he's turning 37 in a few days and unfortunately he looked like he aged about 5 years overnight.
He was in God mode last playoffs. Was one of the craziest things I’ve ever seen

Spo wanting to run it back immediately after the game 6 loss won me over. I wish we had a coach with as much hunger and fire as Spo. I thought he was wildin with that comment but he clearly coaches like he’s out there on the court himself.

Also, this post-season solidified Jimmy as a HOFer ring or not.

Celtics died by the same 3 ball that brought them back. I been saying just camp the perimeter on Smart, Big Al and White. They want to shoot it first, Tatum and Brown are the drivers and Brown was off the whole series.

Horford's 3P%

Last year's postseason: 48%
This year's regular season: 44.6%
This year's postseason: 29.8%

Also, on defense he got hunted at times by Trae in round 1 and Harden in round 2. Last year he was holding up better on switches. Last year he was a crucial part of the Celtics' run to the Finals but he's turning 37 in a few days and unfortunately he looked like he aged about 5 years overnight.
Old man horford still had embiid in the torture chamber though

People gotta stop crying about Nuggets disrespect everyday.

They weren’t some dominant 1 seed,they were a 1st round exit consecutive years and Jamal Murray prior to this season hadn’t played forreal since the bubble.

They felt like a default 1 seed all season due to multiple teams in the west dealing w/injuries and roster turnover.

I’ll go as far to say a healthy Pels team might’ve been better than them,but we may never know.

Congrats to them getting this far,hopefully they finish the job.

Ain't even gonna lie, first I thought she was some long lost Spice Girl gone solo. Had to look her up after seeing the debate here. Her delivery is hella boring tbh

Back
Top Bottom