The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Looking back in hindsight, prob should have anticipated this.

Last years GSW defense was by far the best defense in the playoffs,

They basically throttled everyone, held, Boston, and Dallas, to worst offensive in the league level numbers.

Except for Denver. Jokic hit em for a clean 115 ortg.
...with Monte Morris as his second option on offense.

now you add MPJ, Murray, Bruce Brown, KCP.

:sick:

Outside of that suns sweep, MVP level Jokic offense hasn't never really been stopped in the playoffs.

Looking back in hindsight, prob should have anticipated this.

Last years GSW defense was by far the best defense in the playoffs,

They basically throttled everyone, held, Boston, and Dallas, to worst offensive in the league level numbers.

Except for Denver. Jokic hit em for a clean 115 ortg.
...with Monte Morris as his second option on offense.

now you add MPJ, Murray, Bruce Brown, KCP.

:sick:

Outside of that suns sweep, MVP level Jokic offense hasn't never really been stopped in the playoffs.
I knew you loved the Warriors in the inside.

If Heat can’t figure out how to shut down Murray series gonna be over real quick.

troll.png

If Heat can’t figure out how to shut down Murray series gonna be over real quick.
Nobody is “shutting down” Murray in the playoffs. He’s averaging 28 a game :lol:

Biggest problem in his career has been not being healthy for the playoffs. When he’s actually played, he’s been great.

seem like denver wasn't trippin with bam being a volume scorer. jokic didn't even play up on him and just sat back and gave it to him

as I think about it Bam is not like some incredible rim protector,
so what is the point of putting Love on Jokic?

Plus Jokic will just go set screens and make Love guard in space.

Miami had decent shots tbh. Denver doesn't slow down and Jokic is the answer to any lull in scoring.

From losing the MVP solely to voter fatigue and "he can't three peat he has no chip" to the FMVP favorite. What a season.

I was wondering why this game felt like it went by really quick. Heat only shooting two free throws is crazy lol

Shaq and Chuck were enamored af with Jokic on NBATv earlier

Chuck sitting next to him and looking at like this the whole interview
gladbron.png

Back
Top Bottom