The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

seem like denver wasn't trippin with bam being a volume scorer. jokic didn't even play up on him and just sat back and gave it to him
26 pts on 25 shots isn’t gonna get the team very far.

As far as the FTs go, Jimmy is really the only guy that is a serious threat to continually get to the line and he wasn’t much of a factor tonight. If Bam has a small guy on him he can, but don’t really see him getting to the line much with Joker on him.

Everybody else is just out there to shoot 3s.

Nobody is “shutting down” Murray in the playoffs. He’s averaging 28 a game :lol:

Biggest problem in his career has been not being healthy for the playoffs. When he’s actually played, he’s been great.
Heat are dead in the water if both Jokic AND Murray are going off. It’s impossible to slow down Jokic because he still affects the game in other ways. If they can make scoring difficult for Murray Heat have a chance.

Looking back in hindsight, prob should have anticipated this.

Last years GSW defense was by far the best defense in the playoffs,

They basically throttled everyone, held, Boston, and Dallas, to worst offensive in the league level numbers.

Except for Denver. Jokic hit em for a clean 115 ortg.
...with Monte Morris as his second option on offense.

now you add MPJ, Murray, Bruce Brown, KCP.

:sick:

Outside of that suns sweep, MVP level Jokic offense hasn't never really been stopped in the playoffs.

I was saying this in real time.

Why did y’all not see the obvious? I’m really curious?

Can't count on Jimmy for 40 this series, either the shooters come up or it's a wrap

If Herro has anything in the tank, he needs Strus's mins. Need to find some mins for Love too

not a fan of either team... but only reason I want the nuggets to win is cuz I like jokic... people keep saying he stat pads but nah hes a legit good player hence why he won mvp twice in a row
far from a stat-padder. Jokic stats are essential/crucial for winning games unlike some players who are only doing it for records.

Herro need to lace 'em up quick. Miami need some offense.

Mane, this is HILARIOUS coming from you :rofl:

8278EB49-5FF5-48AC-9F72-429A2B857D79.gif
A4821BA0-6B87-4A35-A432-4C0628EDF91A.gif

not a fan of either team... but only reason I want the nuggets to win is cuz I like jokic... people keep saying he stat pads but nah hes a legit good player hence why he won mvp twice in a row

Who keeps saying that he stat pads? That’s the first I’ve heard that.

I was saying this in real time.

Why did y’all not see the obvious? I’m really curious?y

I never doubted the offense.

I think I said after last post season it was either rhim or Steph as the best offensive player in the league.

It's always been the defense, getting torched by GSW and PHX to ridiculous degrees made me worried.

Jokic is my favorite non Raptor, so I'm prob over compensating negtivley to not seem biased in his favour. :lol:

Can't count on Jimmy for 40 this series, either the shooters come up or it's a wrap

If Herro has anything in the tank, he needs Strus's mins. Need to find some mins for Love too
only way for Jimmy to score that much is foul baiting. Heat looks like food out there. so what did the Heat's franchise player do?

Who keeps saying that he stat pads? That’s the first I’ve heard that.
yeah. on the otherhand, maybe because some certain players have been doing for the sake of stat records that which made a bad name for triple-doubles.

Back
Top Bottom