The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

I only saw the last 3 minutes of the fourth quarter

And in just that short period of time I saw Jokic carry the ball, travel, and commit about three or four fouls

Then after the game I saw dude trying to give the ref some dap 👊

The NBA has hit an all time low :smh:

He has the best whistle in the league.

Refs not calling anything on him. Tough to score on the rim on him, I wish Boston won.

I only saw the last 3 minutes of the fourth quarter

And in just that short period of time I saw Jokic carry the ball, travel, and commit about three or four fouls

Then after the game I saw dude trying to give the ref some dap 👊

The NBA has hit an all time low :smh:

CHANGE
THE
CHANNEL

Some people don't even really like basketball.

Rather argue narratives, push agendas, and be right about their takes than enjoy a game.
And that is also ok. It makes the games bigger.
Storylines, narratives, etc is what makes nba so different and popular.
For some, watching a round ball thrown into a hoop is like watching paint dry. You do not want this sport covered like baseball

Funny how Malone was crying about Jokic not getting airtime

But I haven’t heard any rants about Murray being underrated

Jokic to the Spurs confirmed. Also Boris Diaw is one of the most underrated players ever

1685715090969.png

He's not healthy, can't count on him. It's either a team effort or it didn't happen.

It's a miracle that they only lost by 10 with how bad they shot from three and from the line. Faith in Spo is much of what's left for Heat
Nah. guy ain't it. as far as the scoreboard is concerned, the Nuggets were being nice and playing conservatively. they haven't even showed their tenacity like they did against the Lakers.

super washed.. fell asleep in the first last night..smh

just woke up and watched…my .02…

-denvers offense is like the heats on steroids…lol. it’s like the same offense but everybody bigger and faster on denver…

-gotta respect aaron gordon attacking the smaller man EVERY time…impressive…

-murray just filthy…no adjustments will help imo…

-doubling joker comes with a price…especially with smaller guys…can’t remember one time that blitz came and joker didn’t make the right pass or get the hockey assist…

heat actually rebounded well
both teams missed a tons of threes
denver just able to get easy buckets and find the mismatches

heat only chance is to outshoot them from the outside
jimmy is now being guarded by size and length. got to be able to score or get to the line

bam scoring was kinda fools gold. took 23 shots to get those pts
wonder if spo goes with highsmith going forward

^^^ Yeah, for the Heat to have a chance in the series they’re going to need some Jimmy heroics AND Murray to have an off game or two, IMO.

Can we talk about how awesome Aaron Gordon has been in his true role as a 3rd/4th guy doing all the little things on both sides of the ball?

He took a lot of **** from people last year when he had to be the #2 because of their injuries.

Can we talk about how awesome Aaron Gordon has been in his true role as a 3rd/4th guy doing all the little things on both sides of the ball?

He took a lot of **** from people last year when he had to be the #2 because of their injuries.
Tried to be Paul George in Orlando and relented since he arrived in Denver.

Back
Top Bottom