The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

This is weird. Someone tell me if I'm mishearing him here but does he say Ime made unwanted comments to her BEFORE the relationship started? I swear that's what he's saying :lol:
Capture.PNG

Y'all killing Ime and Bron :lol: :lol:

RE: Bron. The senselessness of the lies is what gets me me. It's like bro...you are a billionaire, Top 3-5 player of all-time, one of the most famous people on the planet and by all accounts have a great family. Why are you telling lies about pop culture and your memory of things :lol:

RE: Ime. That's tuff. Dipping your pen in company ink is foolish enough but doing so with a married subordinate? You have to move way smarter than that. Like he really couldn't find some non-Celtics affiliated to take down? He almost threw/might have thrown his career away and tarnished his reputation all over an AWG :smh: |l

This is weird. Someone tell me if I'm mishearing him here but does he say Ime made unwanted comments to her BEFORE the relationship started? I swear that's what he's saying :lol:

It makes no sense but you heard correctly. :lol: The only "unforgivable" thing I can think of is that after he made unwanted comments then later pressed her into smashing :smh:

Yes, this is what was discussed last week

So again it makes sense why Boston would want to be done with him but she looks weird for doing all of this and he should be able to coach again elsewhere

So they was talking freaky to each other before they started smashing. How dare he.

He used crude language PRIOR to the start of the relationship :rofl:

So she liked it?

Prob used crude language

She refused/ignored

He pressed her that if she wants a promotion there are ways to get aHEAD.

She did it out of fear (or spun it that way?)

Text evidence. Boom.

Last edited:
Heatles villain era Bron >>> LaLaLand Bron era

The crash and burn in the 2011 Finals and getting clamped up by JJ Barrea after him and D-Wade clowned Dirk for being sick >>>>>>>>> Anything he's done in LA. Plus the "go back to back to your lives" comment? You could not script that level of entertainment.

Yes, this is what was discussed last week

So again it makes sense why Boston would want to be done with him but she looks weird for doing all of this and he should be able to coach again elsewhere

You do have to admit....the timelines is suspect. He made unwanted advances during the regular season, they have a "consensual relationship from mid-April through July, Boston finds out in July but deads it then a few months later Boston finds out about aforementioned advances. There is definitely a piece to this puzzle that has shockingly not made it to the media yet.

Prob used crude language

She refused/ignored

He pressed her that if she wants a promotion there. Are ways to get aHEAD.

Text evidence. Boom.

How does a coach have say so in promoting the lady that does travel for the team? Does she even report to him?

Prob used crude language

She refused/ignored

He pressed her that if she wants a promotion there. Are ways to get aHEAD.

Text evidence. Boom.
Was there any report that he was holding a promotion over her?

Didn't hear anything like that but I figure that'd be a big part of the story when she reported the improper language to begin with

It makes no sense but you heard correctly. :lol: The only "unforgivable" thing I can think of is that after he made unwanted comments then later pressed her into smashing :smh:

Right. And if that's the implication...a "suspension" doesn't quite fit the proper response. It should have been an outright termination and possible legal action.

Yeah this is weird. If the assertion is anything other than what storm2006 storm2006 just mentioned, why the hell would this have "significantly factored" into the decision to suspend him? And it doesn't seem like that's the case if they've already deemed the affair consensual. If he made unwanted advances to her and she gave in due to fear, that's not consensual.

Like what would the action have been had they NOT found he used "crude language"? A shorter "suspension"? This isn't adding up at all. A relationship w/ a subordinate period is grounds for termination, which I completely understand and have been under the assumption that's all this was.

There's gotta some be extra details in all of this that the "insiders" have been alluding to.

How does a coach have say so in promoting the lady that does travel for the team? Does she even report to him?

I doubt she reported to him but I am guessing they worked together in some capacity (hence how he got to know her) and that as HC he could probably pull some strings if she was trying to move up.

Was there any report that he was holding a promotion over her?

Didn't hear anything like that but I figure that'd be a big part of the story when she reported the improper language to begin with

That was not reported but it is one of the only theories that makes sense. I can't imagine her reporting him for using crude language but then later having a consensual relationship with him without something being in it for her outside of the D. It's one of the few things that makes sense. Also explains Matt Barnes' comments about how bad his actions were.

Again - I am not accusing him of doing that but given the facts we have, I just personally think it is a viable theory 🤷‍♂️

I doubt she reported to him but I am guessing they worked together in some capacity (hence how he got to know her) and that as HC he could probably pull some strings if she was trying to move up.

That was not reported but it is one of the only theories that makes sense. I can't imagine her reporting him for using crude language but then later having a consensual relationship with him without something being in it for her outside of the D. It's one of the few things that makes sense. Also explains Matt Barnes' comments about how bad his actions were.

Again - I am not accusing him of doing that but given the facts we have, I just personally think it is a viable theory 🤷‍♂️
idk, just seems like a huge part of the story that would be missing and therefore not make things so consensual

but if that were what happened, that obviously changes the whole story and makes Ime a predator ... and then the suspension and other stuff makes Boston look horrible as a franchise

Not to mention having him stay employed sending a really bad message to the women working there

Her husband was a higher up. What does she need ime for to climb a ladder?

This was never really substantiated. The woman that has virtually been confirmed to be the subject of the story has a husband who USED to work for the Celtics in a low level finance position 10 years ago.

Kathleen’s husband, Taylor Lynch, previously worked as a consultant with the Boston Celtics. Both of them joined NBA clubs at the same time. Lynch, on the other hand, did not stay with the Celtics for long.

He has spent the last five years as a consulting associate with the prominent asset management business Mercer.

If he slept with "an owner's wife", that has to be the secret info that people are alluding to

This was never really substantiated. The woman that has virtually been confirmed to be the subject of the story has a husband who USED to work for the Celtics in a low level finance position 10 years ago.

If he slept with "an owner's wife", that has to be the secret info that people are alluding to
This makes more sense because this is the exact question I was going to ask

Was the woman who complained about the language the wife of one of the owners? If not then ok I get that, she really might have been looking for a promotion

I still think if that was a part of Ime's advances, that would have come out in the report and thus would make Boston org look deplorable for keeping Ime employed

But if Ime really did sleep with or make advances to the wife of a part owner, you can't have Ime stay

Yeah not defending ime cause he was wilding enough to get himself suspended. Just some information seems to be missing from the public.

Still wouldn’t stop me from hiring him if I’m the nets. He should know he’s on thin ice. Can’t imagine he messes up twice. Especially if he was fired for a consensual relationship and that’s all they give us.

idk, just seems like a huge part of the story that would be missing and therefore not make things so consensual

but if that were what happened, that obviously changes the whole story and makes Ime a predator ... and then the suspension and other stuff makes Boston look horrible as a franchise

Not to mention having him stay employed sending a really bad message to the women working there

All good and valid points. I have just conceded that we are not getting the complete story so all we can do is speculate on our true crime steez :lol: All things considered, with the facts we have no I believe he should get another coaching gig in the NBA. Brooklyn is a dumpster fire but at least they have two stars he can work with for at least this season. I am torn on demoting Vaughn if he's winning and the team seems to be happy/vibing now, though.

Back
Top Bottom