The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Portland should go for KD

Sharpe. Draft picks and salary filler.

I've been saying this since Summer. This is the best destination for KD and Sharpe looks great for Brooklyn to build around. The main concern is...how can you add $30 million dollars of filler? :lol:

Yeah not defending ime cause he was wilding enough to get himself suspended. Just some information seems to be missing from the public.

Still wouldn’t stop me from hiring him if I’m the nets. He should know he’s on thin ice. Can’t imagine he messes up twice. Especially if he was fired for a consensual relationship and that’s all they give us.

Another note - the Celtics not asking for any compensation is very damn fishy. Seems like something you would do if you knew what he did was that bad or if you want to "do right" by Ime and not hinder his chances of coaching again this year.

Dejonte + Trae
Garland + Donovan
Harden + Maxey
JA + Bane

I think those are the best back courts in the NBA this year. Can't think of any other. What's interesting is that, on that list, Dejonte is the only two-way player.

Another note - the Celtics not asking for any compensation is very damn fishy. Seems like something you would do if you knew what he did was that bad or if you want to "do right" by Ime and not hinder his chances of coaching again this year.
It actually makes sense from exactly what you said. I've been assuming this whole time that Boston legal team has this thing under control from their side

Therefore if someone else wants to take Ime they just might want to make a clean cut and not make it any more complicated or make it seem like Ime is an "asset" to save face with the women in the org

ComposedMisguidedBluebreastedkookaburra-size_restricted.gif

Over Mitch and Garland?

True. Portland should absolutely do that offer. Simons + Sharpe + 3 first-round picks + Salary Filler for KD.

KD can roll behind Dame's leadership (he's like the anti-Kyrie), chill in the Nike HQ and actually compete for a chip.
Dame won't be wasting his years anymore.
Brookly will have two young studs to build around and actual picks again
Ben Simmons can fade into oblivion as people will forget about the Nets

This is too good of an opportunity for Portland to not try to pursue.

Best drama series to date:
1. The Brooklyn Nets
2. Entourage
3. Cobra Kai

I feel like The Decision kicked off the NBA as a true soap opera/drama series.
1. The Decision
2. I'm Coming Home
3. KD to GSW followed by the KD/Dray Fallout
4. Bron to LA
5. All of Kyrie's shenanigans (taking a personal leave midseason followed by not getting vaccinated followed by his recent comments)
6. KD to Brooklyn
7. Ime being a freak
8. GSW running it back
9. Sarver
10. Sterling

I am probably missing a bunch of other stuff too but the off the court drama produced by the league is top notch since the summer of 2010 :lol:

1. The Decision
2. I'm Coming Home
4. Bron to LA
5. All of Kyrie's shenanigans (taking a personal leave midseason followed by not getting vaccinated followed by his recent comments)
6. KD to Brooklyn
7. Ime being a freak
8. GSW running it back
9. Sarver
10. Sterling

I am probably missing a bunch of other stuff too but the off the court drama produced by the league is top notch since the summer of 2010 :lol:

This is days of our lives type of stuff. Never ending.

1. The Decision
2. I'm Coming Home
4. Bron to LA
6. KD to Brooklyn
7. Ime being a freak
8. GSW running it back
9. Sarver
10. Sterling

Kawhi plane tracking

1. The Decision
2. I'm Coming Home
4. Bron to LA
6. KD to Brooklyn
7. Ime being a freak
8. GSW running it back
9. Sarver
10. Sterling

Kawhi plane tracking

Ya'll work for Statmuse?

Memphis (ja’s peak is highest)
Cleveland (combo of skill)
Atl (close to being 2 here bc of Traes peak and Murray D)

Philly (maxey young and hardens harden)
Close 5th Russ and Pat Bev (top 75 and otherworldly defender)

Back
Top Bottom