The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Aren’t There PR offices that will scrub Twitter and socials for people before something goes public / announcements are made ?

As recently as this year probably last few weeks/months she was probably still selling ***** and doing “vids”. This ain’t a video vixen or even an anonymous stripper to where you can just rebrand lol. Dude is tripping lol

What search criteria are yall utilizing for the mother of Zion's child? Out of curiosity
Something Something Rosalina Something Something 0328 Something Something Cam Something Something

drag-race-allegedly.gif

Aren’t There PR offices that will scrub Twitter and socials for people before something goes public / announcements are made ?

I have a feeling Zion doesn't have an actual team and or not many people knew about them. If the baby is due in Nov he might have knocked her up during All star break :lol:

He probably didn't know much outside of her being a stripper.

YES!!! There are dozens If not 100s. Hell, I remember one from Shark Tank that Cuban should have link up with the NBA :lol:

I actually triple scrubbed my online profiles and search engine results before applying to grad school because the first time I googled myself because like two or three years after college I found a damaging post accompanied with a drawing that some emo kid made about me in high school. Nothing was the same after that. The fact an 9-figure NBA player isn’t doing that for his BM just means he’s oblivious or doesn’t care.

Back
Top Bottom