The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Taylor Swift is in the middle of a big *** tour
Austin Reaves is getting ready for USA HOOP.
Do y’all really think they would be linking at some ****ing bar in Arkansas :lol:

#Yall really believe everything and anything :rofl:
Right? Like even if I believed they would link up, I'd never believe it would be in Arkansas :rofl:

Bomani was saying that the excuse that Ja had about the gun this time was really so out there it might just be true 🤣 he wouldnt say what it was. He did say while he doesnt think Silver will drop the "hammer" it will be minimum 17 games tho that way he wont be eligible for all nba awards

Taylor Swift is in the middle of a big *** tour
Austin Reaves is getting ready for USA HOOP.
Do y’all really think they would be linking at some ****ing bar in Arkansas :lol:

#Yall really believe everything and anything :rofl:
Right? Like even if I believed they would link up, I'd never believe it would be in Arkansas :rofl:

I didn’t even want to say it because they would say I’m hating on Reaves :lol: She just did a B2B2B in Chicago this past weekend after doing a B2B2B in NJ over Memorial Day Weekend but sometime in between there she found time to to go to Arkansas to meet up with Austin Reaves “at a bar”.

1686096939128.gif

How true are these Taylor Reaves rumors? She's like 10 years older than him and why would she ever go to Arkansas for a date? :lol: storm2006 storm2006 I think you still got a chance if things with the heiress don't pan out.

Per the article, things broke down with that other dude partially because of scheduling conflicts. I’m already ahead of the curve on that one :smokin:lol:

Funny I had a little diatribe just now about Screamin’A that stayed in the drafts.

NY needs a new ambassador 😕

Gotta prop Killa Cam up to the big leagues. Get him on the air wrasslin vs Sharpe instead.

✊🏾✊🏾 to the teamwork v Dubious tho. If there’s one thing all Knicks fans can agree on is that the mental shortman needs his *** whooped outta town.

She was a cam girl too. I'm sure Drake is proud.

I remember this video when it hit Twitter back in April

:rofl::rofl:

I mean, Zion is young but he’s been in/around the league for 4 years so I’m sure he knows the deal but I wonder if she knew what she was getting herself into when he/she went fully public as Zion’s BM. Entire history is about to be put on Front Street. Judging by her IG posts with all the designer bags, I’m sure she couldn’t care less :lol:

Aren’t There PR offices that will scrub Twitter and socials for people before something goes public / announcements are made ?

Back
Top Bottom