The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Jabari so damn sorry :smh:
:lol: I still got stock. Not selling it until year 3.

Wiseman out of the rotation.

Kerr giving Green the benefit of the doubt since he’s been decent at previous stops, but he’s had a very slow start to the year as well :lol:
Gahdamn Sengun is food in the pick and roll. That's like the third or fourth dunk he's given up.
So far he’s been everything the predraft reports & film said he would be. Every bit of the good & every bit of the bad

Gahdamn Sengun is food in the pick and roll. That's like the third or fourth dunk he's given up.
Yeah offensively he’s a star in the making but his defense is atrocious. He gives effort but is still really bad.

I'm ready for this 30-game winning streak we're about to go on. Ima to need Wiseman to group up with the cheerleaders for while until we get this ship back on course.
this going to make Wiseman better. the vets going to be in his ***.
just remember, steph use to get benched for acie law. we gonna look back and just laugh when Wiseman thrives

this going to make Wiseman better. the vets going to be in his ***.
just remember, steph use to get benched for acie law. we gonna look back and just laugh when Wiseman thrives
I legit forgot about Acie Law for like 12 years until about a month ago. :lol:

I feel like The Decision kicked off the NBA as a true soap opera/drama series.
1. The Decision
2. I'm Coming Home
3. KD to GSW followed by the KD/Dray Fallout
4. Bron to LA
5. All of Kyrie's shenanigans (taking a personal leave midseason followed by not getting vaccinated followed by his recent comments)
6. KD to Brooklyn
7. Ime being a freak
8. GSW running it back
9. Sarver
10. Sterling

I am probably missing a bunch of other stuff too but the off the court drama produced by the league is top notch since the summer of 2010 :lol:
Kobe / Colorado was first.

Apology, fine, and some training? That dont seem like a lot. It just that the coverage and the circus surrounding it :emoji_shrug: Qai brought all this on himself
It’s the details

1) apologize how we want you to apologize (even though you said you were never anti semetic)
2) pay xx amount of money to foundation Y
3) meet with rabbis to teach you your wrongs (even though you articulated pretty well why it took you long to apologize)

It’s the detail and the tone. The media being so appalled as if he killed someone I think turned off players too.

I feel like The Decision kicked off the NBA as a true soap opera/drama series.
1. The Decision
2. I'm Coming Home
3. KD to GSW followed by the KD/Dray Fallout
4. Bron to LA
5. All of Kyrie's shenanigans (taking a personal leave midseason followed by not getting vaccinated followed by his recent comments)
6. KD to Brooklyn
7. Ime being a freak
8. GSW running it back
9. Sarver
10. Sterling

I am probably missing a bunch of other stuff too but the off the court drama produced by the league is top notch since the summer of 2010 :lol:
The CP3 veto by Stern
Stringer and the 3rd Stringers
Fultz Shoulder
Fish and Barnes shenanigans

Back
Top Bottom