The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Hmm does Portland try to snag Ingram since NO is looking for a higher pick?

That works for Dane no doubt.

Heat’s record to finish the playoffs was 2 wins and 7 losses in their last 9 games. :lol:

IMG_6403.gif

I'd rather Miami lock in a Butler/Beal/Bam trio than pay him $57M three years from now.

Have to be real selective with the new CBA

Miami locks those players in, we can forget about any Knick ECF or Finals run unless an injury happens.

Brock Aller is smart enough to navigate any CBA.

IMG_1231.jpeg

That’s wild crazy though. And he will still miss most next season guaranteed. 40 games tops he plays.

As much as we give Kawhi a hard time, aside from the final SA season and the one he missed he has never played less than 52 games (last season). Unless his current injury is going to keep him out at the start of the season, I don’t see how you arrived at 40 or less.

Healthy Kiwi is the closest thing to MJ in the league.

🙏 for the man’s health.
Something will come up, back , knee maybe athletes foot, who knows? I can’t trust Klaw. Coming from a spurs fan, I was salty at first when he left, but now good riddance. I wish the the best for Leonard. Would you start a franchise with him, I wouldn’t!

Something will come up, back , knee maybe athletes foot, who knows? I can’t trust Klaw. Coming from a spurs fan, I was salty at first when he left, but now good riddance. I wish the the best for Leonard. Would you start a franchise with him, I wouldn’t!
Got it.

Draymond gone

Poole lost a step

Klay is washed

Trying to trade a terrible young player for a rookie

Steph really in basketball hell :pimp:

LIGHTYEARS BEHIND :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom