The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

NT Bombs> Shams > Woj

You want Zion in Houston after seeing how Jim moved round the city??

red-cup-meme-pout.gif

Beal hasn't really won and hasn't seemed like he wanted to, so you don't even know if he's one those that fall off in big games.

Why the Warriors want another rookie project when their window is 2 years at best?

They should be moving Poole and the utes for solid role players and just accept the fact they're going to be trash once Steph retires.

7 series, not even the new one. Broke.

J/p, aint even give Skip a hug at the end though nor was he at that toast. :lol:
Didn’t expect him to be there and I am glad that he wasn’t. That was for people that genuinely like and respect Shannon. Skip didn’t like him or respect him. Skip is mad that the cash cow walked out of the door.

Beal hasn't really won and hasn't seemed like he wanted to, so you don't even know if he's one those that fall off in big games.
Beal has just been bag chasing (understandably) he’s literally ducked smoke every chance he got. If he wanted to really leave DC he woulda been gone years ago. Hard to evaluate him in a real situation although I wouldn’t be too confident. He’s probably a good numbers on a bad team type player. When they get on a real team then you find out it was fools gold.

Didn’t expect him to be there and I am glad that he wasn’t. That was for people that genuinely like and respect Shannon. Skip didn’t like him or respect him. Skip is mad that the cash cow walked out of the door.

Skip seem like a ok dude but he's one of them naturally grumpy/negative type of people. He'll find something negative to say even at a celebration.

I think how he grew up plays a big part in that. He said both of his parents struggled with alcohol. Had a bad relationship with both of them. He ain't go no kids. He just buried himself in his work.

:lol: :lol: :lol: @ skip being salty at Shannon. Shannon built HIMSELF. Dude was always a household name, Shannon was doing well before skip, and will continue because dude has been charismatic and already had a big reach.

Heard skip got mad because Shannon was doing well in his other avenues like uhhh….. dude Shannon was already certified.

How could skip be mad at someone who was already “on” :lol: :lol:

Skip need to sit his old self down somewhere

Shannon used to come on First Take and was actually a good guest. He’s just got a likeable personality and if you’re from the south you can definitely relate to all his stories.

Back
Top Bottom