The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Please fire Morey

Why? Staying away from Beal's contract is right call. FFV and Maxey are such a small back court, it's hard to see it work, plus FVV's shooting splits the last two years were worrying.

Whatever we choose at the guard spot will primarily depend on the Harden situation.

We should've knew then was Klay was bouta be on this year lmaoooo

And when bro lost his championship ring like 5 minutes later hahah

Last edited:

Mikal Bridges
Jalen Brunson
Anthony Edwards
Tyrese Haliburton
Brandon Ingram
Jaren Jackson Jr.
Cam Johnson
Walker Kessler
Bobby Portis
Austin Reaves

Two more spots.

IMG_5186.jpeg

That team is getting smoked.

Hey man I could understand that.
I really wanted to go and my office and right across the street from Ball Arena but Denver is more dangerous than it used to be. I've lived through several Avs parades and 3 Broncos parades and never felt this way. Downtown Denver has gotten unsafe since the start of the pandemic. Just don't want to put myself or my wife in bad situations.

Why? Staying away from Beal's contract is right call. FFV and Maxey are such a small back court, it's hard to see it work, plus FVV's shooting splits the last two years were worrying.

Whatever we choose at the guard spot will primarily depend on the Harden situation.
The second round picks lol we can do better get 2-3 lol

I really wanted to go and my office and right across the street from Ball Arena but Denver is more dangerous than it used to be. I've lived through several Avs parades and 3 Broncos parades and never felt this way. Downtown Denver has gotten unsafe since the start of the pandemic. Just don't want to put myself or my wife in bad situations.
Not even sure if you are joking or not cause you always on here playing around :lol:

I just never viewed denver as a dangerous spot to be in

Dinwiddie, Bertans, Beal. Wizards former front office put together some terrible contracts for guys who weren’t worth it :smh:

Don’t forget ol Johnny Boy

Washington came out of the Bertans and Dinwiddie contracts situation pretty nicely all things considered. Wall and Beal contracts were/are the problem.

HOWEVER, you can't fault the Wizards for the Wall contract IMO. Prior to the $170MM/4 year contract he had played 87% (!!) of all games and was fresh of 4 straight ASG appearances and a Third Team All-NBA. He looked very much the part but then life/injuries happened |l

The Beal contract didn't really make sense from where they were as a roster but the NTC was one of the most idiotic things they could do. I am confident they will come up off it but the return will be paltry.

Not even sure if you are joking or not cause you always on here playing around :lol:

I just never viewed denver as a dangerous spot to be in
Unfortunately I'm serious on this one. When you factor in the rising house costs, lack of affordable housing, the explosion in the number ofunhoused and the rise of drug related problems, Denver just isn't safe anymore. I also factor in the Denver Police Department's treatment of Black and Brown people, I don't want to be in larger crowds where goons in and out of uniform can hurt me or my family.

Back
Top Bottom