The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

If you’re Beal, you’ve got a short list of approved destinations.

LA or South Beach gotta be high on the list.

Pls stay away from NY my guy.

This is the tough part about being a buyout guy. Once you have been bought out, teams only view you in that way so it's hard to get real money afterwards. Once you've signed for the veteran minimum, you're probably never going to make real money again.

This is the tough part about being a buyout guy. Once you have been bought out, teams only view you in that way so it's hard to get real money afterwards. Once you've signed for the veteran minimum, you're probably never going to make real money again.

Agreed.

But this is better than being out of the league tho.

He’s made alot money. Now he gets to be home and still playing.

what a sad parade. the crowd is dead and they have players on janky firetrucks. nuggets front office could care less about player safety. no team will ever top my dubs parade

Maybe I'm a salty Lakers fan but I find Mike Malone's constant talk about the Lakers kind of weird. When the Warriors won the title last year, they didn't spend weeks talking about the Mavericks. It's just bizarre to me.

Congratulations on winning the championship, why do you keep talking about a team beat a month ago?
In my opinion, he's keeping the same energy with the media and talking heads and what they were doing the entire playoffs

Back
Top Bottom