The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

FB_IMG_1686875129826.jpg

This is going to be a crazy off season.

I think a lot of players will move just based off this CBA.

I still don't understand why players would agree to a CBA that penalizes the owners who actually want to spend money.

Mid tier guys are screwed.

i don’t want it to happen but i could see kuminga, poole + picks for OG.

kuminga’s upside is undeniable but warriors arent good enough where they can give a 21/22 year old enough PT for him to develop thru struggle.

People been saying this for the last couple years, I dont see it man. Dude aint even get any real playoff burn this year.

I still don't understand why players would agree to a CBA that penalizes the owners who actually want to spend money.

Hey CJ was trying Jennifer.

Agreed I think teams are gonna try and get ahead of it. cant wait. Hope for chaos.

In some other reality, someone said, "Can you imagine a world where Jokic ends up the best player ever?... lololol never."

Well, we are that world.

It is a Universe of infinite possibilities.

People been saying this for the last couple years, I dont see it man. Dude aint even get any real playoff burn this year.

we saw a small sample size of it during the second half of the season when Wiggs was out and JK got to see starter minutes. you could see him starting to play within the warriors' system and picking and choosing his spots offensively, instead of just throwing up any shot he could get. he was also doing a pretty good job of picking up the opponent's ballhandler full court. it wasn't anything that jumped off the page, but still impressive for a 21yo who's nowhere near his athletic peak.

Hard for Kuminga to carve out substantial time if/when Draymond returns and Wiggins still present.

Not sure he'll be an All-Star, but he's going to be really good, I think.

kuminga’s upside is undeniable but warriors arent good enough where they can give a 21/22 year old enough PT for him to develop thru struggle.

Swap kuminga for Klay and deal

Particularly Klay’s decline they really need a guy who can punish mismatches.

Their offense creates tons of cross matches but at this point only one guy has the ability to take advantage.

Kuminga has all the tools in the world. Completely understandable that he wants to play.

Htine could easily have a solid to superior team in a couple more szns.

I would be very curious to see what a healthy Zion could do against the league with that cast of characters.

Give Sengun the rock and let them run.

ZW will start a college foundation.

OG??

I know you don't mean Ogugua Jr.

Lol, coach Malone…no way he serious. Bruh was litty asf. :lol:

He turned hood or been hood? >D

Old head look like he bent a few corners before. Locs on and heavy diamond encrusted chain ahhh

Back
Top Bottom