The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

There are definitely people looking wayy too forward to the Suspension.

Like a crowd surrounding the guillotine.

“YESSSSS!!!”

MJ still in control through the draft and start of free agency, wonder if he makes a splash on the way out.

Damn, the talking heads are making the Ja/Zion situations a Euro vs. American, Earned vs. Given thing with a little small market vs. big market on this side |l

MJ still in control through the draft and start of free agency, wonder if he makes a splash on the way out.
Lol

That’s not how it works.

The new owners will have a lot of say. These are are professionals and he’s not going to go yolo in the way out

“I’ll trade 2nd pick for max Christie. **** the new owners”

Lol

That’s not how it works.

The new owners will have a lot of say. These are are professionals and he’s not going to go yolo in the way out

“I’ll trade 2nd pick for max Christie. **** the new owners”

Not according to Windy.

2 things. One of MJ's current minority partners is the one who's going to have one of the big chunks of the majority stake and 2 MJ still is going to have a stake in the team going forward.

And everything has been in line for them to take Miller anyways. A splash would be if Zion really is in earnest on the block.

I thought he was "Come Closer" guy :lol:

images (8).jpeg

I figured it would be 30 games or less

MJ is 60 and terrible at it but I still wonder why he's selling. (Sold piece in 2020) the value is only going up.

He'd rather sell than hire the right people and let them make the right moves :lol:

Back
Top Bottom