The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

This is legit destiny

1688073112477.png

So in the end the Sixers Nets trade was a lose lose. Nets got worse and the Sixers weren’t any better than they were before

Will Embiid's 2023-24 supporting cast be better or worse than Jokic's 2021-22 supporting cast with Murray/Porter Jr out?

Clippers wanting Tobias and Jim makes it seem like PG getting moved. Dark horse would be Kawhi tho
3 team deal that sends Dubious & only dubious packing🤞

I’ll say again, Quick is not gonna be all that he can be here in NY. Depends on the return but I’m comfy including him for the right return.

Norman powell is legit and pretty consistent. maxey would have all the opportunity in the world to make that next jump. it would be a solid trade. need to see what they can get for tobias
I like Norm but on his best days he's a 3rd option and at his worst when the shot is not falling he's basically borderline unplayable. Maxey is fine too but in the end if Harden goes for that package I feel like that's a hard sell to Embiid in terms of being in the contender stratosphere.

I just feel like they need to get PG in the deal to save face otherwise that Mann, Powell, Morris deal spells out rebuild imo.

OKC should make a grandfather offer for The Fraud :nerd:

Last thing I need is for my young core to be around Harden.

Idc how many propaganda articles, videos or tweets about Harden “mentoring” young players you bring me. That’s the last thing I need for my young players lol.

Back
Top Bottom