The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Last thing I need is for my young core to be around Harden.

Idc how many propaganda articles, videos or tweets about Harden “mentoring” young players you bring me. That’s the last thing I need for my young players lol.
Embiid sir.

Harden on the Clippers isn’t all bad. He can win regular season games for them when Kawhi and PG are out so they can be fresh for the playoffs when he generally goes ghost. Win win

**** off lol

Who says no to a PG/Beard swap?
8557EC80-25BC-41A9-9471-8B2ACEB4550C.jpeg

You’re not wrong but James was beyond *** in the other games. Game 6 was right there for the taking and he played a huge role in ****ting the bed.

He’s not resolved of blame.

He's definitely not absolved of blame but "Playoff Harden" is a thing for a reason.

I'm placing most of the blame for the Sizers flameout on Embiid.

You can't go on a campaign tour for MVP then proceed to blow a series lead and be complete dog**** in the last 2 games.

Oh **** you’re right :wow:

Embiid doesn’t strike me as the type of guy who wants to live in OkC for a long time but I could be wrong
They can build a really strong team around him. He can be awesome in the regular season and Shai can take the reins when he inevitably fizzles come playoff time.

He's definitely not absolved of blame but "Playoff Harden" is a thing for a reason.

You can't go on a campaign tour for MVP then proceed to blow a series lead and be complete dog**** in the last 2 games.

When did he go on a campaign tour?

He always answered the question he was ask regarding MVP

EYE was campaigning more than embiid was thats facts

Still shocked how bad Embiid was

Back
Top Bottom