The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Why are you guys giving Kyrie to the suns ANY legit shot of happening like he’s not just using the Suns as leverage to get a max deal from the Mavs?

This is the same **** he did with the Lakers.

Kyrie is about his money. He’s not stupid.

So it would be Harden, MVPG, Kiwi and who else?

#Waitandsee
nba-2k-replace-generic-player-nickname.jpg

This is surprising.

wolves are an unserious franchise

Eh. I get it, but it's NAW. Love to keep him, but this is collateral damage from the Gobert trade. They aren't letting Jaden or Ant go anywhere and after signing Naz, these things are gonna happen until Gobert and/or KAT are traded. And it seems the FO and Finch want to run it back 1 more season with the **** towers, so the back end of the roster will see some turnover. Hopefully they re-sign hin though. He seemed revitalized in 'Sota.

I just feel like Harden not worth the trouble at this point…Just an old big name player moving around but ain’t helping a team really win anything
Yeah, Embiid is in his prime and should shoulder the blame. Harden is well into his 30's and is clearly not the leader of that time.

Jojo's yet to have a great playoff series a player of his stature should have. Hell I don't think he's had a signature playoff game either.

Kyrie has lost tons of money doing stupid **** :lol:. Not expecting it but would'nt put it past him

All the more reason he needs every penny this time.

I just feel like Harden not worth the trouble at this point…Just an old big name player moving around but ain’t helping a team really win anything

I agree but if the price is Mann, Powell and Morris, I’m doing it every time. I love Mann but it’s worth it for the clippers.

Why are you guys giving Kyrie to the suns ANY legit shot of happening like he’s not just using the Suns as leverage to get a max deal from the Mavs?

This is the same **** he did with the Lakers.

Kyrie is about his money. He’s not stupid.

This isn’t quite the same. He was under contract with Brooklyn and attempting to get them to extend him. When they wouldn’t meet his terms he dipped.

This time he is not under contract with Dallas so and if the team doesn’t meet his terms then who knows what he might do.

Kyrie is a mercurial human being. You can’t put him anything past me.

This isn’t quite the same. He was under contract with Brooklyn and attempting to get them to extend him. When they wouldn’t meet his terms he dipped.

This time he is not under contract with Dallas so and if the team doesn’t meet his terms then who knows what he might do.

Kyrie is a mercurial human being. You can’t put him anything past me.

him getting to PHX would involve him taking an exception or a huge pay cut to Ayton’s salary.

The latter is more likely than the first but I don’t see either happening. Not worth discussing imo it’s only a leverage play.

Of course Kyrie *could* do anything, but i think he’s going back to Dallas 99.9% and everything else is just trying to extract the most $ he can get.

him getting to PHX would involve him taking an exception or a huge pay cut to Ayton’s salary.

The latter is more likely than the first but I don’t see either happening. Not worth discussing imo it’s only a leverage play.

Of course Kyrie *could* do anything, but i think he’s going back to Dallas 99.9% and everything else is just trying to extract the most $ he can get.

Again - earlier I said that I think this a leverage play not just for money but years so we are mostly in agreement on that.

But Kyrie is probably the only player in the league that has the 0.1% chance of doing something this drastic which is why it is being discussed.

Back
Top Bottom