The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Good is an understatement lol

If only the Lakers did this with Mozgov and Deng. They’re in similar positions with their young talent.

2 year 50 million dollar each would’ve been way better than whatever the Buss kid & Mitch were on.

I think they got 4 years / 72 mil each. I was at a Roots concert with my ex when I got the notification. I never wanted to chuck my phone as far as I could more in my life :rofl:

Though I never though it was happening anyway (especially with how the draft went), I’m glad they’re not going nostalgia mode and bringing back Harden and handing him the keys as he’s older and more injury prone than he’s ever been.

Also don’t see BOTH FVV and Brooks here. Would rather either one + Lopez, but the Bucks HAVE to bring him and Middleton back right ??
I actually wanted harden back but I’m glad the organization stood there ground. Streets saying Dillon and FVV are a done deal. Lopez is really good, but I want Sengun to get a fair shake at center under a competent coach. Hopefully the bucks bring back both Lopez and middy so the rockets can’t sign them lol.

Harden mad at the Playoff/Pandemic P and Jalen Green pod 🙄 how about call people up and sort this out like men.

He’s gonna end up a Clipper.

I actually wanted harden back but I’m glad the organization stood there ground. Streets saying Dillon and FVV are a done deal. Lopez is really good, but I want Sengun to get a fair shake at center under a competent coach. Hopefully the bucks bring back both Lopez and middy so the rockets can’t sign them lol.
Sengun would still get a fair shake even with Lopez. Lopez is a no nonsense accommodating dude. Either way, they’re gonna need a real defensive force type center, whether starting or backing up.

People really think Reeves is going to sign for less than $15m per year? I see a $100m deal coming his way. Curious if he should jump at a deal or wait it at.

People really think Reeves is going to sign for less than $15m per year? I see a $100m deal coming his way. Curious if he should jump at a deal or wait it at.

He'll probably get a 4/70-75 (3 year with a player option). There's not really anyone with space that's going to offer him a balloon deal plus the Lakers matching anything really doesn't give an incentive for another team to offer anything.

My reaction if we sign AR for 4yr/100.

1688102948743.gif

this new CBA has owners and GMs nervous.. the days of the “albatross” contract and dudes like duncan robinson and davis bertans fleecing off one good season might be gone. not sayin reaves won’t continue to develop and ball out but i could see teams being relatively stingy this offseason

but then again, the market hasn’t really been set yet

He'll probably get a 4/70-75 (3 year with a player option). There's not really anyone with space that's going to offer him a balloon deal plus the Lakers matching anything really doesn't give an incentive for another team to offer anything.
Under the new CBA the Lakers cam match but the first 2 years would be $11M & $12M. So the last 2 years would balloon to $26M & $27M.

Under the new CBA the Lakers cam match but the first 2 years would be $11M & $12M. So the last 2 years would balloon to $26M & $27M.

I'm aware. I'm saying it's next to zero chance anybody offers him 100 mil when they know it'll be matched, that offer sheet would tie up their cap space for no reason.

Napheesa Collier :pimp:

Lynx need to hurry up and retire Maya's number.

In reference to the game, aside from Naphessa's game winner my main takeaway is that Jewell Lloyd dropped 41 on 35 shots, which EYE think is most shot attempts in a game WNBA history.

To say she has the green light since Stewie bounced is an understatement. :lol:

Random story but in 2013 I was filling up my tank at a gas station in East Oakland and saw this Porsche pull up. Aaron Goodwin hopped out, I knew of him well enough to recognize him by face, was common knowledge that Lebron's agent around that time lived in the Oakland Hills and was from the area.

I was in college and sports agency was a career I was considering pursuing at the time, decided to shoot my shot and walked up to him and basically asked him to put me on.

Was never really able to follow through, but it seemed like he made a legitimate effort to help me out. Gave me his number and we talked on the phone a couple of different times over months.

He was understandably always really hard to get a hold of and nothing ever came from it, I ended up going a different path. But always appreciated that, he was down to put what effort he could into helping a young kid out.

It's not always going to manifest itself into anything, but big respect to the guys at the top who are willing to educate and mentor.

Back
Top Bottom