The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

I had androids way back and I remember iPhone users would clown about my phone being too big. Now these new iPhones are OD big lol

Im team iPhone if it matters

wouldn't mind seeing this snowball though players are already being called out as hypocrites by raging reactionaries who wish they would just shut up and dribble
F2n2xOdXQAUFslc.png

Given that's probably the makeup of 90% of executives or ownership in America, that's gonna be a tough road. Also businesses do donate to pacs on both sides to get things done in their favor. Dirty Devos' aside, greasing a Republican's palm in FL makes sense because that's going to be your barrier.

Given that's probably the makeup of 90% of executives or ownership in America, that's gonna be a tough road. Also businesses do donate to pacs on both sides to get things done in their favor. Dirty Devos' aside, greasing a Republican's palm in FL makes sense because that's going to be your barrier.

sure, they're within their rights to contribute if they'd like. just makes me angry that people like this can continue to profit and be protected when their values are so ****.

there is a difference between the orlando magic contributing money to candidates vs the devos famly contributing to candidates and that's what makes this kinda unprecedented.

Last edited:
Aren't iPhones built with Samsung parts? I don't know how they still haven't figured out how to send video thru text. Can't even get proper nudes

Back
Top Bottom