The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Can't wait til Jordan Poole show out this season, Bro making the All Star team this year, heard it here first.

1691106973693.gif

Who knows how far the suns go in the playoffs but it looks obvious that they are going to dominate the regular season.

Last year everybody said the Suns needed more depth. They add Beal and 100 shooters and now it's too much depth :lol:. They're gonna be tough to beat

a team whose core 3 can all score efficiently and shoot from the perimeter is gonna be tough but i don’t have the suns coming out of the west. they’re still thin defensively and who runs the offense when they can’t just rely on a “my turn, your turn” style of play?

folks said the clippers were gonna win it all once they signed klaw and PG and we’re still waiting on that to bear fruit.

When he averaging 28 10 and 8 a night. Then we shall see. Bookmark it if you want!

(This has not been a paid endorsement by Jordan Poole)

What your feeling on them brodie. You seem optimistic
Man I'm hopeful they'll be back in contention. They desperately need a big so I hope that's a focus. But I think CP adds a layer that they haven't had. At the very least I think he'll have a big impact on Klay and kuminga. CP will have more open shots than he's ever had in his career. He'll be inspired to shoot with Steph and Klay and kerr telling him to. Health is the x factor tbh. I hope for a healthy season. I need them to collect some more size on the discount and waivers. Then I'll think they can really rock.

Curry still in his prime. So it's all up.

Back
Top Bottom