The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

367026803_672363974925999_4807319397731862511_n.jpg

I’m going to rewatch game 6 and 7 tomorrow
EYE still remember my post was very excited celtics were going to start 2 bigs and seriously thought we had it in the bag for game 6 until the game actually happened

first few games they was COOKIN williams when he would sub in

around mid 3rd qrt in game 6 is when it was OVER even when sixers had that lead..

Sixers regained a 2pt lead in the 4th but it never felt like they were in control

Cletics going 2 bigs changed that whole series.. Major Props to them for that move

EYE still remember my post was very excited celtics were going to start 2 bigs and seriously thought we had it in the bag for game 6 until the game actually happened

first few games they was COOKIN williams when he would sub in

around mid 3rd qrt in game 6 is when it was OVER even when sixers had that lead..

Sixers regained a 2pt lead in the 4th but it never felt like they were in control

Cletics going 2 bigs changed that whole series.. Major Props to them for that move
And you would have countered with what? I’m coming in peace

your hate for embiid is getting really awkward fam

esp the post other day saying he the issue as to why harden wants out

i get not liking a player we all got someone we dont like but man any chance you get to say his name you sure do LOL

real weird to me

Embiid boofin in the playoffs. Id 100% take Tatum over Embiid if I need a franchise player.

your hate for embiid is getting really awkward fam

esp the post other day saying he the issue as to why harden wants out

i get not liking a player we all got someone we dont like but man any chance you get to say his name you sure do LOL

real weird to me
Don’t hate him at all. EYE just recognize what he is.

Would actually love him in Boston as a 2nd/3rd option.

You’re just in your feelings per usual.

Don’t hate him at all. EYE just recognize what he is.

Would actually love him in Boston as a 2nd/3rd option.

You’re just in your feelings per usual.
just like i thought you sounds just like everyone else

**** on a player any chance they get but once they go to your favorite team the tone changes right up

aint nothing wrong with it but i see you

just like i thought you sounds just like everyone else

**** on a player any chance they get but once they go to your favorite team the tone changes right up

aint nothing wrong with it but i see you

All I said was Tatum is better. Joel's good, but you aint winning nothing with him as #1. Dude aint even sniff an ECF.

I’m going to cut Embiid some slack. No one cares about the injury excuse, but for the last 3 playoff runs he has literally missed playoff games. That shows he is indeed not 100% in these series when he returns.

All I said was Tatum is better. Joel's good, but you aint winning nothing with him as #1. Dude aint even sniff an ECF.
this got nothing to do with you man lol but i totally agree

embiid as a C cant be your number #1 im pretty sure i been said that

they rely on his mid range fades to much in crunch, once that aint falling he goes to the 3 instead of the paint lol

trust me as much as i love embiid i agree WITH YALL

Back
Top Bottom