The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Just keep that brotha Embiid away from NY.

He’s not exactly the biggest need for this upcoming group of eastern conference contenders.

Can go cheaper & get further w/ other options.

So when the team I root for is being discussed, I’m not allowed to say anything?

Would you like me to send you a PM from now on to ask if it’s ok to post?

Just don’t want to upset you any further or make things awkward.
There won’t be any problems unless you start disrespecting names

Mans had 9 tour date playoff game performances and thought he was getting a bag.

Screenshot_20230816_140358_Chrome.jpg

I need whatever finest Colombian powder he's on.

I have worked myself into my fair share of shoots but what Harden and his team are doing now is special. We have been talking about Morey and the Sixers going scorched Earth but Harden really needs to do the same and it seems like that is what is happening.

Next move is to come back home and do a sit-down interview with Malika or something and say all these things himself directly to the American people. Let Morey and Sixers know that he will not stand back and stand by
1692220206242.jpeg

Blue Lives Matter Jimbo is coming out in full effect right now

Mans had 9 tour date playoff game performances and thought he was getting a bag.

Screenshot_20230816_140358_Chrome.jpg

I need whatever finest Colombian powder he's on.

Bro had more tour dates in March than Taylor Swift and damn near caught her in April
IMG_2174.png

SHEESH

Pretty easy issue to navigate for morey

1) Harden will show up…bc of the 30 day rule

2) ok will harden tank or play hard. I’d the latter, play ball. Seek trade or just let him walk next summer.

If he tries to tank his value, ask him to stay home while they look for trade. By February, he wouldn’t have played any basketball. Some team will get desperate and at worst, the same Clipper offer will be there that’s there now. Maybe PG or Kawhi get hurt long term and clippers get desperate and offer more.

Not ideal situations but not terribly complicated

I know yall aint taking that post serious.. yall aint that gullible right….right???

Has nothing to do with embiid

man i wonder why hibbert fell off so hard
He got exposed in the beginning of the spacing era. Elite drop big, but when you ask him to switch or come out, he’s BBQ chicken.

Pretty easy issue to navigate for morey

1) Harden will show up…bc of the 30 day rule

2) ok will harden tank or play hard. I’d the latter, play ball. Seek trade or just let him walk next summer.

If he tries to tank his value, ask him to stay home while they look for trade. By February, he wouldn’t have played any basketball. Some team will get desperate and at worst, the same Clipper offer will be there that’s there now. Maybe PG or Kawhi get hurt long term and clippers get desperate and offer more.

Not ideal situations but not terribly complicated
Morley on the record saying he Not dumping that contract, he wants a star back or significant assets.

Morey that guy in fantasy sports who pick up 2 guys off waivers and send them in a trade for your best guy

He got exposed in the beginning of the spacing era. Elite drop big, but when you ask him to switch or come out, he’s BBQ chicken.

Morley on the record saying he Not dumping that contract, he wants a star back or significant assets.

Morey that guy in fantasy sports who pick up 2 guys off waivers and send them in a trade for your best guy
He also wants tons of cap space next summer.

I remember the scuttbutt around the time, was a lot of smoke about Chicago.

Tatum and Embiid are the same tier to me.

Both are MVP caliber players, have great games, have absolute garbage games, neither are a true #1 to win it all.

Harden has to go to China. There’s nothing left for him here.

He has no leverage, doesn’t want to win, wants his money…

Go to China. They’ll pay you whatever you want.

Back
Top Bottom