The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

1692809438456.jpeg

1692809453772.jpeg
Murakami joints

Stephen A knows the formula... and saying my bad, when he probably gets >50% of the **** he says wrong isn't it.

That said, Lonzo's video is sad and dude's knees were probably on fire after Gelo hit stop :lol:

whats crazy to me is SAS acknowledge him on twitter after Lonzo replied.. SAS than went on live TV today and replied with something completely different

obviously doing it to draw attention/clicks but ya thats big time corny

This.

NBPA needs to have Screamin’ A taken out. Next tv contract negotiations homie gotta be leashed or let go worked into the contract.

All this from Zo is doing him no good. And only giving that burger more things to raise his voice about on various platforms.

NBPA needs to have Screamin’ A taken out. Next tv contract negotiations homie gotta be leashed or let go worked into the contract.

All this from Zo is doing him no good. And only giving that burger more things to raise his voice about on various platforms.

Now that y’all called him NYK ChatGPT, I can’t unsee it every time I read one of his posts :lol:

Crazy that one of the people on his show didn’t check him and say, your sources said he had trouble getting out of a chair. He proved you wrong.

But it is his show and they wouldn’t contest him.

This is why I hope Shannon go on there cuz he'll call it out. Stephen A ego so crazy at times. Just say you was wrong. Lonzo was addressing something he said specifically about sitting down.

It's way too many people that think they're right all the time. On TV, podcasts. It's dudes in here that be dead wrong but can't admit it til maybe years later. Like bruh it ain't that serious.

Back
Top Bottom